Selling an 04 Ride Concept Board

ridebdr78

Hey all,

I have a Red 2004 Ride Concept Snowboard 162cm for sale its in very good condition. It has some very minor scratches here and there and it also has a 2 inch long scratch on the underside of the board near the tip. I had it professionally P-texed and never had a problem with it, you can barely notice its there. I never used this board in the terrain park and never performed tricks with it, its only been used on powder trails. I have had it regularly tuned and waxed every season and have taken good care of it. If your interested, i can throw in an old pair of Ride LS bindings. The board retailed for about $550 when it was new. The reason i'm selling it is because I am looking to get a much smaller board. I'm looking for around $200 but make me an offer if your interested. I'm located near Blue Mountain ski area and I can get pics of the board if you want them.

Hey all,

I have a Red 2004 Ride Concept Snowboard 162cm for sale its in very good condition. It has some very minor scratches here and there and it also has a 2 inch long scratch on the underside of the board near the tip. I had it professionally P-texed and never had a problem with it, you can barely notice its there. I never used this board in the terrain park and never performed tricks with it, its only been used on powder trails. I have had it regularly tuned and waxed every season and have taken good care of it. If your interested, i can throw in an old pair of Ride LS bindings. The board retailed for about $550 when it was new. The reason i'm selling it is because I am looking to get a much smaller board. I'm looking for around $200 but make me an offer if your interested. I'm located near Blue Mountain ski area and I can get pics of the board if you want them.

where did you find a powder trail at Blue Mountain.... :lol:

Haha good point timeless. Glenn, if your not interested in it you don't have to respond to my ad. Its not like the whole board is p'texed either, its only a 2 inch scratch. I never said it was a fixed price i'm very flexible. I'm just trying to get rid of it to get money to put towards a new one

Edited by ridebdr78

glenn knows i'm joking and everyday your becoming for of an asshole for nothing. is there sand in your vagina or something?

no not at all. i know its the beginning of the year and the stoke levels are high, but im just getting tired of reading your posts that only contain a "haha", or 6 smiley faces. if your gonna post something make it worthwhile (unlike what we are doing right now, haha). But anyway im not just referring the this thread, just over the past couple weeks in general. if you thinks its funny good, just no need to post a few smilies to get an extra post.

just a little pet peeve, sorry for being a grouch. no hard feelings bro.

and bump to the originial sale

Edited by Oakley21