12/7 TR

Melissa

Hey yall,

Went out for a mid-day session at Sno. It was COLD and WINDY. I think my face is still pink. Lapped Cannonball most of the day, and ended with a run down Boomer. Cannonball was getting crowded so I thought I'd give Boomer a try since no one was on it. It was a little icy, which I guess is why no one was on it. Nice day out, def. feeling back into skiing.

Oh, guns were on full blast on Smoke and Lightning. Guns on the upper mountain as well, I forget which trails. Whistler looks like it could open soon, but I only saw it from a distance. Looking forward to the upper mountain opening... It would be nice to get my legs in shape on a green or a blue intead of the blacks.

Whistler looks like it could open soon, but I only saw it from a distance. Looking forward to the upper mountain opening...

It's funny how a change of ownership = change in trail priorities.

It feels like a decade straight that Montage didn't open Whistler. Now Whistler's one of the first trails to open every year under Sno.

I'll be up at Sno sometime this ski season compliments of Ski Head...

holla

It's funny how a change of ownership = change in trail priorities.

It feels like a decade straight that Montage didn't open Whistler. Now Whistler's one of the first trails to open every year under Sno.

I always thought that was one of the weirdest things Sno did when they came in. Whistler was always a trail that you felt lucky if there was enough snow and you ducked the rope to hit.

The really weird thing about Whistler being a priority is that it doesn't have any lights. It gets a little spillover from some of the tall tower lights, but not a single one actually on that trail.