Snow storm in southern VT

AtomicSkier

Looks like I'm going up just in time....leaving tomorrow afternoon :) Southern VT is the place to be w/ this storm...

THIS STORM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE 7 TO 14 INCHES OF SNOW

ACROSS THE REGION. AT THIS POINT IT APPEARS THE HEAVIEST SNOW WILL

FALL ACROSS THE SCHOHARIE VALLEY...THE CAPITAL DISTRICT... EASTERN

CATSKILLS...MID HUDSON VALLEY...SOUTHERN VERMONT...BERKSHIRE

COUNTY AND LITCHFIELD COUNTY.

SNOW MAY FALL AT THE RATE OF ONE TO TWO INCHES PER HOUR FRIDAY

AFTERNOON...WHICH WOULD SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT THE FRIDAY EVENING

COMMUTE.

Have fun..it will probably be emptier than normal this morning at Stratton before the flatlanders and daytrippers can make it up to the slopes. I'll be at Blue this morning..skiing fresh fast cord with all the Tom Dick and Harrys...Skiers left of the Gondola..there is a nice treeline and if things are boney it's right between two trails..

Yea I'm feeling like a flat lander at the moment, I'm trying to decide between working my drive around that snow or just going through. I had wanted to leave like 3am Sunday and make 1st chair without paying for a hotel tonight (and considering I'm still in DE packing up my crap to go home, and I have to unpack and get my gear out in NJ before hitting the road for VT, it might be impossible to make it tonight). I'm going, but I might miss 1st chair ARGH.