Made Some New Videos!

lurker

Hey, Just wanted to let you guys know I put up some new videos over at the TWP site (www.bradsplace.org). I made the one in cooperation with PAriders.com which I think turned out pretty well. The biking one that I'm putting up very soon is our end of the season footage/crashes from the summer. I'm also going to put up a TWP ski/board movie, but it might be a couple days on that one. I don't have enough footage of a couple people yet.

I figured these are "moving pictures" so they fit this category... feel free to move it to park and pipe if you want.

Enjoy the Videos!

Edited by lurker

Poop is correct, that was the vo-tech handrail. A couple people did the whole thing, but I haven't recieved the footage of it yet, and it was suppose to be a mini-trailer teaser anyway so I just put that.

That was Shawnee's new park, and yes they did put in a lot of new boxes and stuff.

haha yeah but i think by far a jungle bass rap goes best with snowboarding..as you can tell by the old school videos such as true life and technical difficulties haha..awesome stuff

and soem of those wierd electronica/indie songs go really good. as seen in much of this years videos..

yes move your feet is indeed a good song, still don't feel it with the footage though, haha.

i am not a huge rap fan either, but it certainly works awesome in snowboard vids.

although one of the most well editted and layed out snowboard segment i have seen is in Vivid. i think it is like roman demarchi (i know i spelled that way wrong) and they used radiohead's creep. not a song i every expected to see on a snowboard video, but damn was it awesome.

Yeah, I put Move Your Feet to it because I thought it would be fun with all the crashes and sketchy jumps we had in that one.

I'm not sure I know what a "jungle bass rap" is exactly, but I have been noticing the electronic/indie songs in the new films too.

What song would guys put to each of those videos and why? Its always interesting deciding on a song. Some people love the song, other people are like "No, that song's gay! Try this song!" and then two other people think the new song suggested is "gay". Ahh, the variety of music :D.

Edited by lurker

Yeah, I put Move Your Feet to it because I thought it would be fun with all the crashes and sketchy jumps we had in that one.

I'm not sure I know what a "jungle bass rap" is exactly, but I have been noticing the electronic/indie songs in the new films too.

What song would guys put to each of those videos and why?  Its always interesting deciding on a song.  Some people love the song, other people are like "No, that song's gay!  Try this song!" and then two other people think the new song suggested is "gay".  Ahh, the variety of music :D.

I played your video with a bunch of different songs, and my favorite was Iron Maidens "Run to the Hills", but I also like The Roots "Boom."

Honestly, I didn't think your choice was that bad.

Haha, Interesting suggestions guys.  I'll check out those songs.  I'm not sure about "Whoop, There it is!" though... :D

Yeah, after a few hours of searching for it online, I found a copy, and played it, with the video. My two thoughts:

1. This song sucks

2. This song sucks with this video

Check out Rush's "Tom Sawyer" as well. It works really well with the video. It also has a pretty awe inspiring feel to it, so that always works well when you are trying impress the audience.

that is the song they play for the opening segment of the ski movie yearbook exept it is redone by a band called deadsy. it sounds way better than the original i think. the song i think is amazing when played with some slo mo footage. because the opening segment of yearbook is so deciving made it look awesome but it was ok.

that is the song they play for the opening segment of the ski movie yearbook exept it is redone by a band called deadsy. it sounds way better than the original i think. the song i think is amazing when played with some slo mo footage. because the opening segment of yearbook is so deciving made it look awesome but it was ok.

Yeah, I have deadsy's cd. I think I like rush's version better, but deadsy is cool. Definately a cool song for slow motion shots.

Yeah Tom Sawyer is awesome. I really liked the remake by deadsy on the Yearbook trailer. I actually have it on my Mp3 player right now. I thought about using it, but it sorta seemed like a rip-off of yearbook. Sweet song though.

• 1 month later...

the riding is sick, some of those kids have some real good style. i was hoping for some skiing in there somewhere though. on a side not, adjust your white balance. your stuff will turn out a ton better if you take 5 seconds and adjust the white balance before you fim.