01/03/08 TR

sexkitten

Well today was our first day on the snow this season and.... it was a good... make that great one. BC had very good snow conditions all things considered and the crowds weren't a problem at all. Then again we were there at 7:45 AM. We pulled into the lot and got second row parking, bought our tickets at 8:00 AM and were on the lift at 8:31 AM. Thank god BC opens the ticket window a 1/2 an hour early... hear that Blue? Anyway, once on the snow we hit Kodiak a couple of times to warm up. Honestly it was the worst trail of the day if you had to pick one. This was because there was a good bit of newly blown snow midway down which made the trail oh so slow. Like an e-brake for skiers. Oh well... easy to avoid... and that trail is newbie heaven anyway. Since we really wanted some more speed we then moved over to Timberline which was groomed and fast. There were some small death cookies and a tiny bit of ice showing thru at the top but the rest was smooth and fun. The F chair lift was pretty dead so we did a bunch more Timberline runs as well as a ton of Sasquatch and Extreme runs. Both of Bear's baby blacks were nice. The death cookies were more like death crumbs and the snow was fast and smooth otherwise. Around 10 AM we made a quick pit stop and then headed back out for some more skiing off of the F chair. At 11 AM we called it quits and strolled out to our second row spot. Gotta love it. When we were leaving the lodge and rental areas seemed very busy and they were just starting to park in the upper, dirt lots. I really think we made a wise choice doing an early morning session since it looks like later today later today BC could be quite a mess what with the beautiful weather and good snow. Lucky us... I don't think we waited a minute or more in any lift line nor did we have to thread the needle once. Overall an excellent fist day. Thanks BC! Tommorow... Blue Mt.

I was there in the am also...Really nice day to be out on the snow...Was hoping to meet the elusive sexkitten but never did.....

Hey... I'm not that elusive. I'm a tall chick who skis like she's about to take flight. How can you miss that? Seriously... I am doing much better tucking in the wings. Even Bob says so. If you really are going to look... I wear a black and white jacket, black pants, a hat (no helmet) and have long, blonde, braided pigtails. I am about 6'2" on skis which are grey K2 True Luv's or something like that. Maybe next time out I'll spot you or better yet you'll spot me.