Big Boulder 1-9

RidgeRacer

I got to the Mt. around 8pm tonight. Snow was falling lightly the entire time I was there. It was actually pretty crowded as well. At one point there was a 10 -15 person line to get on the lift. The crowds thinned out a little after 9 though.

Conditions tonight were better than expected. There was about 1 to 2 inches of of soft powdery snow to be had on the sides of the trails. The middle of most of the trails was hardpack, even ice in some spots. I mostly did laps on Boulder Park, Snow Drift and Draufganger. The snow at the top of snow drift / boulder park was cut up powder, very fun to plow through. I was surprised to see how much natural snow was actually on the Mt. with more to come this weekend of course. Anyway, twas another fun night of skiing. Have a great weekend.

Edited by PA Ridge Racer

I got to the Mt. around 8pm tonight. Snow was falling lightly the entire time I was there. It was actually pretty crowded as well. At one point there was a 10 -15 person line to get on the lift. The crowds thinned out a little after 9 though.

Conditions tonight were better than expected. There was about 1 to 2 inches of of soft powdery snow to be had on the sides of the trails. The middle of most of the trails was hardpack, even ice in some spots. I mostly did laps on Boulder Park, Snow Drift and Draufganger. The snow at the top of snow drift / boulder park was cut up powder, very fun to plow through. I was surprised to see how much natural snow was actually on the Mt. with more to come this weekend of course. Anyway, twas another fun night of skiing. Have a great weekend.

I think tonight was the start of the Z games