Bear Creek Race Team.

TylerDurden

I have been offered the position of GM many, many times but have turned down. I make enough money as it is and to be quite frank, don't really need anymore. Plus Bear Creek couldn't handle my professionalism and formal way of interacting. The culture there is too weak and mine is too strong. The downward way information flows is not my style I am more of an "on the same level" type of professional.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom witnessed one of the female race coaches take out a couple girls. apparently the girls were waiting at the bottom where it clearly says slow skiing area (quad on skiers left of the mountain.) and the race coach came flying in couldn't stop and took the kids out. personally i couldn't stop laughing when i heard it but they prolly shouldn't be riding around with bears name on their back teaching kids to ski and pull shenanigans like that. accidents happen but come on they are teaching kids how to ski. not saying they are bad skiers because they are not in fact they are very good and i respect them for it but jeeze this was funny.