Bear Creek Race Team.

TylerDurden

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus most of the kids who would have park passes would be able to ride park so it would take less than 10 seconds for each person to get scanned and ride away. how does cameltoe do it?

exactly... and you wouldn't have to wait for the next lift to come around like you do in lift lines.. you could just go as soon as he scanned you.. so the lines would be more than HALF the lines of the lifts..

I still think it would be nice if they built a small park where grizzly park used to be. The new beginer park sucks. The only way you can really lap it is riding the triple chair. It goes about half the speed of smell, has long lines of noobs and is a pain to get off and strapped in at the top because people are everywere! If they would add a 4th park where grizzly was some of the kids at black bear and cascade could go there instead. Plus you can ride from there to the far quad and have alot more mountian to play on with less people. I would imagine you would have less injuries because of a less dense croud, but it would also reduce the kids going from extreme/grizzly on to drifter to hit the park. PLEASE PUT FEATURES BACK ON GRIZZLY!!!!

I still think it would be nice if they built a small park where grizzly park used to be. The new beginer park sucks. The only way you can really lap it is riding the triple chair. It goes about half the speed of smell, has long lines of noobs and is a pain to get off and strapped in at the top because people are everywere! If they would add a 4th park where grizzly was some of the kids at black bear and cascade could go there instead. Plus you can ride from there to the far quad and have alot more mountian to play on with less people. I would imagine you would have less injuries because of a less dense croud, but it would also reduce the kids going from extreme/grizzly on to drifter to hit the park. PLEASE PUT FEATURES BACK ON GRIZZLY!!!!

I think the reason they moved it out was to prevent injuries, keep it from slowing the trail riders down. and so you can lap it easier... i Dont think they're gunna move it back... Nor do i think they need to.

plus most of the kids who would have park passes would be able to ride park so it would take less than 10 seconds for each person to get scanned and ride away. how does cameltoe do it?

Camelback's system does work, But it took me 2 hours to get my park pass on Saturday, I was so pissed off I was about to just screw it and leave

Better yet, a magic carpet. That would be the greatest thing ever, have both parks blocked off at the top and the only way to get to the top would be the carpetato.

The issue of placement may be a determinate of this actually happening or not, but it's Bear Creek they can do anything.

Edited by TylerDurden

I think the reason they moved it out was to prevent injuries, keep it from slowing the trail riders down. and so you can lap it easier... i Dont think they're gunna move it back... Nor do i think they need to.

It's not faster at all. My cousin and brother are learing park so I stay with them most of the day. It takes 30min on weekends to get on the lift. The lines are long, the lift is slow, and it sucks :( When there was a park at grizzly it took about 15 mim for a run. It clearly slows things down and you get to hit a lot less terrain! I don't see how moving the park prevented injuries. Most of the time they had a fence across it like they do at black bear. You had to slow down to get in. Now, you have intermediate riders trying new things in the park over at the bunny hill, further congesting the learning area. How is that a good idea?? Or people comming off extreme cutting into drifter? now instead of having traffic headed down the mountian and into the park or going around it you have kids in who want to progress their park skills in with kids practicing linking turns and falling. They either have to ride up the slow ass tripple chair or cut to drifter. Crossing a learning trail is never good but it is now happening constantly. Im fine with a park there but I would like to see one back at grizzly.

And anyone riding the trails could pass it on polar bear or lower drifter.

It's not faster at all. My cousin and brother are learing park so I stay with them most of the day. It takes 30min on weekends to get on the lift. The lines are long, the lift is slow, and it sucks :( When there was a park at grizzly it took about 15 mim for a run. It clearly slows things down and you get to hit a lot less terrain! I don't see how moving the park prevented injuries. Most of the time they had a fence across it like they do at black bear. You had to slow down to get in. Now, you have intermediate riders trying new things in the park over at the bunny hill, further congesting the learning area. How is that a good idea?? Or people comming off extreme cutting into drifter? now instead of having traffic headed down the mountian and into the park or going around it you have kids in who want to progress their park skills in with kids practicing linking turns and falling. They either have to ride up the slow ass tripple chair or cut to drifter. Crossing a learning trail is never good but it is now happening constantly. Im fine with a park there but I would like to see one back at grizzly.

And anyone riding the trails could pass it on polar bear or lower drifter.

ya i see your point..

And why dont they just make the new Quad only for the park?

Better yet, a magic carpet. That would be the greatest thing ever, have both parks blocked off at the top and the only way to get to the top would be the carpetato.

The issue of placement may be a determinate of this actually happening or not, but it's Bear Creek they can do anything.

personally i dont like magic carpets i would much rather take the lift up that stand on the magic carpet the whole way up. they are very slow. Placement is an issue i believe mark already said that they cant put a magic carpet in for the park because they are required to have a certain amount of space between each lift. Now that i think about that blue has 2 doubles literally right next to each other so i dont see that problem.

If I was riding the beginner park I would just hike it ...Prolly quicker than the lift.

it is ALOT faster. one day a bunch of us were over there learning new stuff and my mom rode up the lift and i beat her up.

And why dont they just make the new Quad only for the park?

because it makes sense. really though i think that would be the best choice. Already the majority of people on that lift are riding park so why not just take it all the way and use that JUST for park and get park passes.

that would never work. the little kids can stand on their parents shoulders and easily scale the 10 foot fence. barb wire doesnt pierce neon outerwear either so the gapers will break thru. fence nshould be electric and 15 feet tall with razor wire. dogs are a good idea as long as they are big

i'm thinkings something like this but with dogs and an armored guard checking for park passes.

MTS2_jasonduskey_781180_Razor_Wire_4.jpg

not that looks legit.. i think you need to add a few guard towers with spot lights and machine guns

maybe instead of dogs Bear creek could train bears to attack gappers they are a little more intimidating

also in between lips and landing park crew should install moats with alagators

just some ideas for managment to consider hahaha

we forgot one important thing gappers are known to tunnel

i think a reinforced concrete base should also be considered

if all these steps are takin into consideration when building i think bear creek may possibly be able to create the FIRST EVER gapper free park

Edited by sanchezzz