What to expect

Stevo

good stuff. theyve got a jib park and a park with jumps.

on the jib park:

2 flat boxes, coffin box, 15 ft flat rail, down flat down box, 5 foot high rainbow rail, battleshp rail, rainbow kicker box, 2 flat down rails, a triple kink (flat down flat down) rail, a C box, a 40 foot flat rail, and a small double barrel rail

on the jump park:

rollers with little step down jump leading to the big 50 foot booter/table, a triple hit with about a 35 ft hit in the middle and 15 foot hits at the sides, a pointless berm, and a decent 25 foot table/step up, and some more rollers with another pointless berm

should be a good time, they know what they're doing when it comes to setting up parks

good stuff.    theyve got a jib park and a park with jumps.

on the jib park:

2 flat boxes, coffin box, 15 ft flat rail, down flat down box, 5 foot high rainbow rail, battleshp rail, rainbow kicker box, 2 flat down rails, a triple kink (flat down flat down) rail,  a C box, a 40 foot flat rail, and a small double barrel rail

on the jump park:

rollers with little step down jump leading to the big 50 foot booter/table,  a triple hit with about a 35 ft hit in the middle and 15 foot hits at the sides,  a pointless berm, and a decent 25 foot table/step up,  and some more rollers with another pointless berm

should be a good time,  they know what they're doing when it comes to setting up parks

What's a coffin box? With all this stuff I'm bound to get myself hurt when we head over to BB on sun. Oh, well it will be a good time. Will anyone in attendance have a camera?

yea thats it,  thanks

thats what the view of the box would be like if you were looking straight down it,  its about 15 feet long

What can you do with it? I imagine just riding striaght down the middle doesn't really utilize it, but not really sure what you can do with the sides.

:angry: Well, today i went to big boulder and i'm pissed. I'm pissed that i didn't go there sooner ( ooh got ya there ). Everything was set up so nice. the rails were perfect. My only complaint- some of the rails were sticky. The trail with the jumps was awesome. I had the best day today- landed my first three and my first flat down rail. Seriously, i wanted to get a pass to blue, but now i'm considering jf/bb. Also, the lift lines were great. Out of CB,Blue, and BB, i think BB has the best park around. :rock

I may post some pics if anyones interested

no they dont have the titanic up yet this year.  dont know if it will be since they were dumbasses and left it out in the open all summer and it was filled with rust.  they took it back in to work on it but im not sure if or when theyll have it out

Titanic rail-my friend told me about it. How high was it?

:angry:  Well, today i went to big boulder and i'm pissed. I'm pissed that i didn't go there sooner ( ooh got ya there ). Everything was set up so nice. the rails were perfect. My only complaint- some of the rails were sticky. The trail with the jumps was awesome. I had the best day today- landed my first three and my first flat down rail. Seriously, i wanted to get a pass to blue, but now i'm considering jf/bb. Also, the lift lines were great.  Out of CB,Blue, and BB, i think BB has the best park around.  :rock

I may post some pics if anyones interested

AHHH YEP!!! this a double confirmation of BB -- Very nice rail set up in the rail park - Tough call in comparing it with Bear...