Non Park conditions?

sexkitten

well since today was a nice spraying day and there was a clone of me there wearing the same gear as me (who sucked) so i and a few brave others journied into the unknown of the "other quad" and it was really nice bear creek did a great job of grooming and snowmaking to make up for the shitty weather we got dealt...again only thing that might upset you is that the boardercross track is set up on timberline but today the snow was really nice and gripable and decently soft

conditions were really good. everything over by the f chair is in really good shape, it's all soft and loose. even as it got later and colder, when things usually start to really stiffen up, the riding was still really decent.

it was a good night.

well since today was a nice spraying day and there was a clone of me there wearing the same gear as me (who sucked) so i and a few brave others journied into the unknown of the "other quad" and it was really nice bear creek did a great job of grooming and snowmaking to make up for the shitty weather we got dealt...again only thing that might upset you is that the boardercross track is set up on timberline but today the snow was really nice and gripable and decently soft

cole! you went to the OTHESIDE? :blink: i'm shocked