Skiing at camelback

BCBSNOBBSkier

Its supposed to be like 50 degrees in tannersville on saturday when I plan to ski camelback. Do you think I should re-schedule my trip due to the temps? Thanks :huh:

Honestly I would re-schedule your trip not because of the temp but because of how crowded I guarentee you it will be. Come up on a weekday and you'll have the place to yourself.

I have school, and therefor no time to go up during the week. Ive been there on saturdays before, I can live with waiting ten minutes for a high speed lift....

Its not the lift lines, its the snow conditions. The temps are fine. Spring snow, but spring snow coupled with crowds, makes for some mashed potatoes (snow piles that are wet and heavy)....

Its only supposed to get up to forty now so it shouldn't really be a problem. Oh theres some weird slopestlye thing happening, is this gonna make it really crowded?

The slopestyle is early in the morning and its in the park pretty fun competition to watch but it won't affect how crowded it gets, the park is serviced by its own park pass protected lift.

yes I'd go to Blue to avoid the crowds.. :lol:

haha I made the mistake of visiting blue for the first time two seasons ago on presidents day weekend, you could barely walk.

I was out at camelback on this saturday and it was a complete zoo... i definately regret going lol. but i'm pretty sure most resorts got hammered. it was a beautiful day.

I was there to and it wasn't to crowded but I didn't get there until 4pm. The conditions definately seems liked it was crazy crowded early in the day as most of the snow was scraped off to the sides that turned into pure sugar but it will still fun to ride.

I was there too. It was like 30-40min lines.

The slopestyle is early in the morning and its in the park pretty fun competition to watch but it won't affect how crowded it gets, the park is serviced by its own park pass protected lift.

haha I made the mistake of visiting blue for the first time two seasons ago on presidents day weekend, you could barely walk.