short edit from the weekend

tslattson

haha this video is prime..http://vimeo.com/3078831

jon osbourne is such a creep. he better watch what he does around bear because if he keeps flipping out and taking passes he's going to end up with a bunch of sexual harrassment shit going on

Edited by JibHonk

yah thats definately jon..hes told me that when he was my age (16) that he use to sleep with a different slut every night then he pointed to a girl who was no older than 14 and said he'd pop her cherry like a champagne cork

my link is apparently dead now.. so just copy paste this into your address bar http://vimeo.com/3078831

Edited by JibHonk

I hope you guys don't mind me stealing a clip from the vid, but what is this grab?

Grab.jpg

It's sweet and I'm jealous. I think that I am too old and inflexible to pull it off.

When I was younger and more flexible, I used to do "Swiss Cheese" airs - this is similar, but not between the legs and it looks harder.

A crail is when the rear hand reaches toward the nose on the toeside. It was made famous by Jeff Brushie.

A freestyle coach straightened me out. The grab is a "nuclear" - rear hand close to the nose on the heelside.

More accurately, it is probably somewhere between a "nuclear" and a "sail" grab.

More on www.trickthat.com

Edited by Phil

A crail is when the rear hand reaches toward the nose on the toeside. It was made famous by Jeff Brushie.

A freestyle coach straightened me out. The grab is a "nuclear" - rear hand close to the nose on the heelside.

More accurately, it is probably somewhere between a "nuclear" and a "sail" grab.

More on www.trickthat.com

yeah your right, my bad. and thanks for the tip glenn.

K2Rider, get your rocket airs dialed and the crail won't be so elusive.

Good call.

Once you get the rocket, think of adding a BS shifty and grabbing with the back hand:

medwed.jpg

Of course, the crail was originally done in the pipe and is more natural there, but we don't have a pipe to try it on. :(