Killington 3/1-3/6, Stowe 3/7-3/8

Bobert540

I will be heading up to Killington with the family for our annual ski trip. I was thinking about Sugarbush one day instead of killington all week. I will then head to Stowe to visit some friends and ski there for the weekend. Just wondering if anyone else will be in the area.

I will be heading up to Killington with the family for our annual ski trip. I was thinking about Sugarbush one day instead of killington all week. I will then head to Stowe to visit some friends and ski there for the weekend. Just wondering if anyone else will be in the area.

We'll be in Killington from the 24th to the 27th.

Possibly stowe for the first weekend in march. Still working out lodging.

HEADS UP!!!!!!!

The February 09 issue of Transworld Snowboarding Magazine has a tear out flyer for a 3 day pass to stowe for $99 :o

Get em while they're hot, me and my buddies gathered about a dozen to soften the financial blow while we're up there. Good luck finding one though.

Hah, RBC will have a chance to make up some points that week (not that I contribute all that much, but I do make a decent fill-in :P).. I'll be in Killington the 4th thru the 8th. Remind me to get your # tonight... we should definitely meet up for some turns and some apr