Any Opinions on a Skate Banana?

PAsnwboardr

Hey all,

I just wanted to know if anyone owns/has ridden a Lib Tech Skate Banana and what their opinions of it are. I have heard mostly good things about it. Also if you were looking to buy a good all mountain freestyle board (I would be riding more mountain than park) would you go with the banana or another board? Thanks

I recommend it if you want one board to do it all.

but I would wait till next year at this point to see what they advance on, this was only there 2nd year on the deck, I'm sure they're gonna improve on the tech. my complaint is the base, it seems to not take wax as well as my other boards/ski's Its really weird actually, its like it needs another coat but it doesn't. What's nice is there is no metal edge on the nose and tail so you cant catch, or fuck up your car if you load it in there that way.

There are a ton of other RC boards out there though, I haven't tried anything else, but as far as I know, Lib tech pioneered it. plus there made in America and with times like these I think It's a good idea to buy domestic.

I have the Gnu Riders choice which is fairly close to the skate banana. Maybe a bit stiffer. I really like it, and I've used it for everything. Anything from cruising groomers to slaying pow. It's super versatile.

Edited by Dan-