Question

mollyskeez

this year i bought my jacket at nestors so i got one of those free tickets to blue. on the ticket it says non valid if detached from this garmet. i was competing at boulder and got knocked out and had a seizure so ski patrol had to cut my jacket off. can i still use my free pass? the jacket is literally in shreds.

this year i bought my jacket at nestors so i got one of those free tickets to blue. on the ticket it says non valid if detached from this garmet. i was competing at boulder and got knocked out and had a seizure so ski patrol had to cut my jacket off. can i still use my free pass? the jacket is literally in shreds.

Damn.

Sounds scary.

Hope you are well.

sorry to hear that

but i think they will understand

i would go to nestors about it not blue.