Congrats to Atomic

Ski

Atomic joined the ranks of ASRA racing for the first time today. It was a pretty awesome dual course GS at Tanglwood and he held off a Stratton Mt. local to win his age class.

Hey, Jeff, you want to make me an offer on your medal I stayed and picked up for you?

Edited by ski999

Atomic joined the ranks of ASRA racing for the first time today. It was a pretty awesome dual course GS at Tanglwood and he held off a Stratton Mt. local to win his age class.

Hey, Jeff, you want to make me an offer on your medal I stayed and picked up for you?

:lol: thanks, did you have to wait until after the go-pro was done to find out? Did you find out what my times were? :rock It was a fun day, and going head to head was definatly cool.

Yeah, we just got home. Ty decided she wanted to ski, so we stayed. I think you were right around 28 flat each run.

I beat my evil arch enemy both runs, including my weird second run flouro fiasco, so I had a fun day. A great way to end the race season.

Yeah, we just got home. Ty decided she wanted to ski, so we stayed. I think you were right around 28 flat each run.

I beat my evil arch enemy both runs, including my weird second run flouro fiasco, so I had a fun day. A great way to end the race season.

28 even? that's decent, that was only .5 off your pace...

That flouro is crazy stuff, cause from my point of view, it looked like you were having a terrible run, but i guess it "looked" like you were having one cause how fast that stuff is. I could tell a difference after I skied on it for a little....very fast. :o

Nice work, Atomic.

it was amazing to see some of those guys ski. The guy wearing the leader bib, Bartek I think, was amazing. Jeff Fry maybe? ran like a 23 something, and Ski999 ran a 27.55, and I think i ran about 28 flat. That's amazing how big a gap there is. It was awesome going head to head. I think Ski999 is gunna snail mail me the video of me racing (courtesy of mrs.ski999 :rock ), and i'll put that on my computer, and get it uploaded :woot