Season Pass Disgrace

Nero

You're missing my point - For as long as I've been a weekday season pass holder, said pass was honored during the week regardless of whether it was considered a "holiday" or not.

your a moron... last year i was a weekday only season pass holder and their were definitely blackout dates... maybe you finally learned how to read, or you just don't go to blue often enough to know that their were blackout dates.

your a moron... last year i was a weekday only season pass holder and their were definitely blackout dates... maybe you finally learned how to read, or you just don't go to blue often enough to know that their were blackout dates.

Looks like the roids have eaten too much of your brain

Looks like the roids have eaten too much of your brain

haha thats funny if you think i am on roids... its called proper diet and exercise

edit: i am noticing how you are not denying the fact that their were blackout dates last year and you either didn't know how to read than or you did ski often enough to find out...

Edited by zaldon

haha thats funny if you think i am on roids... its called proper diet and exercise

edit: i am noticing how you are not denying the fact that their were blackout dates last year and you either didn't know how to read than or you did ski often enough to find out...

I've skied at least 1 or 2 days during Christmas week every year. If there was a blackout during that period it's the first I know about it. And - I hit about a million vert every year.

I keep track of vert to make up for my tiny weiner!!!!

I just accept it. At least you don't "pimp out" a jetta!

I've skied at least 1 or 2 days during Christmas week every year. If there was a blackout during that period it's the first I know about it. And - I hit about a million vert every year.

Nero, sometimes lifties will let you through anyway. That is most likely the scenario you faced at Blue. I don't believe that they scan you every time through, do they?

how do you get a million vert if you are only skiing 1 or 2 days over Christmas?... are you counting the length of the trail....

Out of the 70 or so times I skied at Blue this past season, I got scanned about 65 times.

and of those 65 times how many did you the saddest sound ever (season pass refused)?

how do you get a million vert if you are only skiing 1 or 2 days over Christmas?... are you counting the length of the trail....

and of those 65 times how many did you the saddest sound ever (season pass refused)?

Only skiied at Blue Mtn 1 or 2 days during the holidays. I ski just about every day. How to count? It's a pretty good estimate - BM has vert of 1082, however, some runs (Main St) might only be 750 vert. Come on - it's easy to do the math. Camelback is about 800, JF about 600, Killington - depends on the run.

and free tap water

ya, blue mountain is the only place serving free tap water. wait, what are those water fountains doing over there?

Most places serve tap water for free. such places that i've gotten free tap water from are Six Flags, Hershey Park, Knoebels, the Trocadero, and every restaurant I've ever been to (most of those establishments seem to be in the business of making money). The only two times I was ever turned was at New Deck Tavern in Philly, and at one of the restaurants at Knoebels. In both cases, I just went to a different server or restaraunt and got water (the waiter at New Deck was pissed after I got a glass from the bartender when the waiter told me they wouldn't serve me a glass of water free of charge. fuck that guy).

Sorry for the tangent, I get fired up about this issue.

I just count the Main Street chair as 800 vert, the six pack as 1050 and the quad as 1080..I don't think Jack Frost is a legit 600..maybe on the east-side..but the middle runs..no way..I'm just glad they don't charge based on vert..Nero if you like to ski/ride fast..you should join the Blue crue..we're usually around early Saturday and Sunday mornings..

[/quote I do the same thing. Runs from top of BB count for 475. I don't ski BMTN on the weekends - that's why the weekday pass.

ya, blue mountain is the only place serving free tap water. wait, what are those water fountains doing over there?

Most places serve tap water for free. such places that i've gotten free tap water from are Six Flags, Hershey Park, Knoebels, the Trocadero, and every restaurant I've ever been to (most of those establishments seem to be in the business of making money). The only two times I was ever turned was at New Deck Tavern in Philly, and at one of the restaurants at Knoebels. In both cases, I just went to a different server or restaraunt and got water (the waiter at New Deck was pissed after I got a glass from the bartender when the waiter told me they wouldn't serve me a glass of water free of charge. fuck that guy).

Sorry for the tangent, I get fired up about this issue.

new deck makes me sick every time i eat there for some reason. i wish it wasn't so tasty.