BEAT THE HEAT RAIL JAM @ 1260 ON 7/19 @ 6 PM

skier150

Hello!

We hope that your summer has been going well so far. If you are lime me you have been thinking about skiing or snowboarding since closing day at the mountain. Well, it is time again for another Park 1260 rail jam. On Sunday July 19th we are having our "Beat the Heat Jam". Come out and have some fun, get wet, and slide some features. As always we will be serving hot dogs and bugers, with ice cold soft drinks. The park opens at 6pm and the jam goes until 9pm. In order to keep the park going and progressing, we ask for a $5 donation per visit. If you have neven been out before, please make sure to download the form at www.twelve60.com to bring along. See you soon!

Thanks!

PARK 1260

Hello!

We hope that your summer has been going well so far. If you are lime me you have been thinking about skiing or snowboarding since closing day at the mountain. Well, it is time again for another Park 1260 rail jam. On Sunday July 19th we are having our "Beat the Heat Jam". Come out and have some fun, get wet, and slide some features. As always we will be serving hot dogs and bugers, with ice cold soft drinks. The park opens at 6pm and the jam goes until 9pm. In order to keep the park going and progressing, we ask for a $5 donation per visit. If you have neven been out before, please make sure to download the form at www.twelve60.com to bring along. See you soon!

Thanks!

PARK 1260

Chris,

Always a great time at your place. See you on the 19th.

FGT

I believe our setup is better than CB...

Been to both now and both have its pro's and cons.

The drop in at cb is alot better in my opinion. The drop in is all wood so its hard and just feels better riding down it. Also the speed is great at cb. No issues there. If they used that fake snow gel stuff 1260's uses it would be awesome.

I do like 1260's flat box its self better. I think it slides better and its longer I belive. I do like how usually at 1260 the lips have some real snow. That was the biggest thing I didn't like at cb. However I liked how both of the boxes were urban style.

I also like at cb how there is lots of room to ride away.

The material used to ride onis the same I belive.

Both great places and a great time for sure!

You should probably come see what you're referring to before you decide which setup is better. We have now added a flat down box and will be changing them around periodically.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Chris, If you would like to come check out the setup send me an email and i'll bring you and some of your guys up for a day.

will@skicamelback.com