2001 R6 for sale

Mixilplix

Up for sale is my 2001 R6....Excellent condition...11,760 miles on the odometer...One owner bike with all service records...This bike has never been stunted,wheelied,dropped,etc....The only things that are not original to the bike are the front and rear turn signals(I think I still have them) and the plate holder....include is a Two Brothers rear wheel stand and a Joe Rocket textile jacket (XL) in Yamaha colors(in excellent condition)....The only reason I'm selling it is to finance a vintage car......$4,100

PM me for any info or pics.

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

I also have a Teknic one peice leather track suit for sale..Never raced,worn a handful of times...A+ condition..size 44/54

IMG_0947.jpg

Good luck with the sale.

Make sure you take out an add in cycletrader and post it in the for sale section on the Yahmaha sportbike forums.

I've never sold anything on ebaymotors.com, but now that they are doing search by zip code, you might want to check them out as well.

I think the R6 is a great first bike for an adult who has some maturity, self control, and a basic understanding of the way engines and tires work.