2009/2010 Season Pass Price

Snoinfo

Hello all!! Winter is coming and to celebrate, Sno Mountain is having a summer blowout of season passes!

In these hard economic times, Sno Mountain would like to help our customers by offering the following prices:

Adult Unlimited Season Pass - $ 450

Senior/Junior Unlimited Season Pass - $ 400

Also included, 20% Food discount

20% Retail discount

2 Sno Cove Passes

1 Zip Rider Pass

Prices are good until September 7th, 2009......

Think Sno!!!!

Thanks!!

I am working on getting you a full list of improvements but here are some quick hits:

Lights, Lights, Lights - We are fully aware of the lighting problems of last year and we have been working with a company to improve all of the lighting on the mountain. We fully expect to have every light working properly and moved, if need be, to maximize the lights that we have. We also have added and will continue to add lights throughout the project.

Trees - Instead of cutting trees down this season, we have decided to plant 60 pines around the mountain. This project will continue each season as we hope to plant 50 + trees each year.

Base Area/Teaching Areas - With the waterpark being completed, we will be able to maximize our space in the base area and traffic should flow a little better. We also have added a beginner area near the shuttle lift for the little ones.

I know that some snowmaking modifications are being done, but I will get some better info on that soon and I will post as soon as I get it as I don't want to make a mistake.

One thing that I was told to tell everyone was that Sno Cove will only help the winter operation. More visits to the mountain in the summer can only help the winter with more $ to spend on improvements and the employees that have been here are always thinking about the winter and that will never change.

Another thing that I know is that the Sno Mountain is very aware of the hard economic times that we all are having and they plan on specials for season pass holders all season along with the incredible discount that they have offered for the preseason pass sale. The 20% food discount was a good start.

Talk to you soon,

Think Sno!!

Thanks!!

Trees - Instead of cutting trees down this season, we have decided to plant 60 pines around the mountain. This project will continue each season as we hope to plant 50 + trees each year.

:clap2

I know that idea has been thrown around on here before, hopefully that means Sno is listening to the people that matter, the customers. I hope that the plan actually happens.

Thanks!!

Lights, Lights, Lights - We are fully aware of the lighting problems of last year and we have been working with a company to improve all of the lighting on the mountain. We fully expect to have every light working properly and moved, if need be, to maximize the lights that we have. We also have added and will continue to add lights throughout the project.

Great to hear about the lights! :)

I love skiing at night but hate skiing in the dark. ;) You'll likely see me a few more times this winter with the new lights.

Pine trees on the upper mountain along Switch would not only block the wind but add to the view as well.

Thanks for the updates!!! It's great to hear from insiders. It makes us feel that the owners are listening and actually care about their customers.

"working with a company" (lights)= i'll believe it when I see it*

Trees=Good, I saw new trees.

Sno cove helping winter operation? only if it doesn't bankrupt the company, I'm pretty sure thats what were worried about*

at least you were conservative on the snow making "modifications" good job!

Price is great! but september 7th is way too early to end that price. free pass for the zip rider, yeh I got one last year and every time I went up to use it you were closed or the lift wasn't running. it expired in june. 2nd thought, If I remember correctly, you put a date on the $550 last year and kept it the same price. my money's on it being $450 longer, only way I'm buyn'

I think one of the most important things you should invest in is the website, I just don't understand why they wont get a new damn website! AND KEEP IT UPDATED!!! seriously, you'll invest millions into a water park but wont hire a guy to make you a decent website?

were the park features left outside again this summer? and what are you going to do about all the features out of commission due to the polycarbonate cracking?

phh on that note, what are you going to do about park crew managers calling out a season pass holder on pasr and calling them (me) a pussy?, sorry you don't have to answer that but i'm still pissed when I think back on it.

You have to understand that we've been let down in the past, like projected opening dates for the water park... and i'll quote something from last year:

"Dirt work has been done on Loki's terrain park and the boarder cross course to hopefully help move up the opening of the parks. We have fixed some lighting problems and are in the process of adding lights to both parks."

"

Unfortunately, the water park did not open again this season. The construction has had many ups and downs and, as many of you who have been involved with something of this magnitude already know, surprises seem to pop up daily. With that being said, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We currently have all of the water park crews STILL working daily and we plan to open May 09!! And for those of you that are worried about the snowmaking in these areas, don't fret. The wave pool, tornado, and the Matt Racer are not in the way of our day to day operations and the lazy river and children's interactivity area will be completly covered with snow. Some skiers and riders will never even know that they are there!!"

LMAO look what I said last year:

Yea Bamf, Sno does have an Excellent reputation of letting us down... But they did say that they had fixed the lights and they already did the dirt work, so I guess they cant really just flat out lie about that right? Hey Snomtn08, it would be really awesome if you posted pictures on your website to show off the dirt work, just in case there are any disbelievers...

uhhhh. ya. the boarderX was amazing last year...

• 4 weeks later...
Also included, 20% Food discount

Hot damn!

I'm sooo happy that I ... can't stop cryin'.

I'm soo happy, I'm laughing through my tears. dancing.gif

I know that idea has been thrown around on here before, hopefully that means Sno is listening to the people that matter, the customers. I hope that the plan actually happens.

/highfive

"working with a company" (lights)= i'll believe it when I see it*

Trees=Good, I saw new trees.

Sno cove helping winter operation? only if it doesn't bankrupt the company, I'm pretty sure thats what were worried about*

at least you were conservative on the snow making "modifications" good job!

Price is great! but september 7th is way too early to end that price. free pass for the zip rider, yeh I got one last year and every time I went up to use it you were closed or the lift wasn't running. it expired in june. 2nd thought, If I remember correctly, you put a date on the $550 last year and kept it the same price. my money's on it being $450 longer, only way I'm buyn'

I think one of the most important things you should invest in is the website, I just don't understand why they wont get a new damn website! AND KEEP IT UPDATED!!! seriously, you'll invest millions into a water park but wont hire a guy to make you a decent website?

were the park features left outside again this summer? and what are you going to do about all the features out of commission due to the polycarbonate cracking?

phh on that note, what are you going to do about park crew managers calling out a season pass holder on pasr and calling them (me) a pussy?, sorry you don't have to answer that but i'm still pissed when I think back on it.

You have to understand that we've been let down in the past, like projected opening dates for the water park... and i'll quote something from last year:

LMAO look what I said last year:

uhhhh. ya. the boarderX was amazing last year...

Dood! I know you're a loyal Sno customer, and meant that in a much nicer way than it came out... but let's not be prickish and call out our mountain rep!

• 1 month later...

So did anyone buy a pass yet? I guess I was wrong on the price; I see thy did Jack it up $579. I'll most likely buy one next month, moneys tight. Now I wished I jumped on that $450! Also, I'm really interested. Did anyone heard anyhinng more about the lights?

Edited by Santa

• 1 month later...