Looking For New Boots, Any Ideas?

forumpl155

here is the downlow on northwave...

i was talking to a store rep who knows just about every minor and major detail about every board boot and binding company. he can tell ya where just about everything is designed manufactured and what not. the dude brings up pros and cons about gear that i would never even fatham of considering. anyway, enough about him. he told me that northwaves are manufactured in Italy (and i am a proud italian so i remembered that, haha). he said that unless you are buying a pair of there high end boots (prolly there like top 3 highest priced ones) dont waste ur money. he said there high end boots are some of the best boots on the market. however there lower end stuff dosen't last and is not manufactured to well, basicly for the sake of haveing a boot that they can mass produce and make profit off of. so if you are looking at northwave, do urself a favor and buy a top of the line pair.

i personaly ride a pair of 32 "team 2" s. they are a sweet boot and have a removable tougne plate that lets you get the to the stifness you like. they are last years model and were up there in price, but are amazing! i am sure this years model is aloung the same quality. other then that i dont know what to tell you. gluck

I was actually lookin at a pair of northwave boots. one of the higher end boots. cost me 155 on sale. normally 210+. I forget the name. I'd buy em but I'm concerned they're a lil too tight and haven't tried other boots yet. I might swing by them tomorrow and try them on with my boarding socks on and see how they fit. The guy said he has some like the ones I was lookin at and said they absolutely own. Super comfy, real warm, and durable.