burton vapors for sale 159cm

Seelowchamp

So are you going to buy the board or not? I haven't paid for a snowboard or snowboard gear since 1991. What do I know about pricing them? Not a whole lot. What I do know, is

that there is no other board I would rather be riding. Could I interest you in some mark viii gear or perhaps an audex coat. Make me an offer shop boy!!!

Shit 18 years getting free stuff from the industry and you still ride crappy boards? Get some lessons!

And I was never interested in your board, I was just making sure you don't steal any money from PASR members.

Edited by Kevin.

Shit 18 years getting free stuff from the industry and you still ride crappy boards? Get some lessons!

And I was never interested in your board, I was just making sure you don't steal any money from PASR members.

Thanks Kevin for your help. Would you like me to send you a care package for your great insight? I have new stuff

coming in on Tuesday. Let me know what size you are, or I'll just send you some global team burton stickers at the very

least. Let me know. Thanks again. I had no idea that my boards for all these years were "crappy". I guess i'll refuse

any vapors in the near future, and head to your shop so you can set me up with what I need to go bigger in the pipe and park.

Thank you!

Whatever man, my goal is to help people. I did that through teaching people directly and I did that through helping people get the right gear back when I worked in a shop. I have sold hundreds of boards, bindings, skis, boots of both kinds etc. I am satisfied that I always advised in good faith for what was right for the person after I did my best to figure out what they were trying to do and what their skill was. I like to think I helped a lot of people in that time with everything from lessons to quick tips in the store to info on where to go on a trip. I know a lot of people came back and asked for me so I must have been doing something right.

Today I do product design on things that overlap with a lot of the ski/snowboard technology and I am in a lot of discussions on engineering, marketing, and business. I can back up every one of my points I made about the Vapor with a set of facts - from Burton's own catalog ratings and guys like Terje and Muller picking the T6 over the Vapor to my experience riding them, or some opinions that make logical business or engineering sense.

I can tell you don't give a shit about any of that and just want to make some extra bucks off an unsuspecting buyer. All you have said really is that you are great at snowboarding and we all suck so you therefore know more than us about the boards. Nobody cares. You might be better than anyone else here - there are still plenty of people better than you. If you are peddling used boards your friends on a team had last year it sounds like you are just a hanger-on chasing a dream for the last 19 years that hasn't worked out so well. Pathetic.

When it comes to selling the boards, I can tell without a doubt I could take $800 and get a better match for ANYONE, regardless of their skill from total noob to ripper and you'd have some money left over to actually go ride.

• Like 3

When it comes to selling the boards, I can tell without a doubt I could take $800 and get a better match for ANYONE, regardless of their skill from total noob to ripper and you'd have some money left over to actually go ride.

True fuckin story right there.

True fuckin story right there.

Kevin,

Look I am selling 2010 vapors new for 800. If you can show me a new vapor anywhere near that price, do it. The vapors new this

year retails for 1200 bones. I think that is a pretty good deal. I am only trying to sell this to people interested in vapors, at

a discounted rate, with extras like a pair of anons or whatever. If your not into vapors then don't respond. One of my vapors also

has slightly different graphics than the production ones that you will see in shops. Both of these vapors were prepped and tuned for

use in last years us open finals by team riders and haven't been riden since, nor were they riden in the finals.

Chasing the dream, you say? I am LIVING the dream, and have been for quite some time. It's all good though, your an industry know it all. I know

the type very well. I have been on a different side of the industry for a long time, a side people like you don't know about, but think you do.

Proform.....Yeah right.....:)

Who gives a shit about what it looks like. Limited, fuckin pro only, no one cares, you don't ride the graphic you ride the snowboard.

Wait, the snowboard is new now? Wasn't it used before?

and If i recall correctly, backcountry.com through up some vapors on brociety, for under 500 bones. 09 and new.

Edited by Dan-

Kevin,

Look I am selling 2010 vapors new for 800. If you can show me a new vapor anywhere near that price, do it. The vapors new this

year retails for 1200 bones. I think that is a pretty good deal. I am only trying to sell this to people interested in vapors, at

a discounted rate, with extras like a pair of anons or whatever. If your not into vapors then don't respond. One of my vapors also

has slightly different graphics than the production ones that you will see in shops. Both of these vapors were prepped and tuned for

use in last years us open finals by team riders and haven't been riden since, nor were they riden in the finals.

Chasing the dream, you say? I am LIVING the dream, and have been for quite some time. It's all good though, your an industry know it all. I know

the type very well. I have been on a different side of the industry for a long time, a side people like you don't know about, but think you do.

Proform.....Yeah right.....:)

Get a little closer to this : http://satabyte.com/?p=986

Haha, I remember this guy from a long time ago. It's nice to see that he still is claiming his USASA wins like they actually mean something. Also the concept of a decent pipe rider who's local mountain is Camelback is absolutely hilarious.

Isn't your name Jer or something? Wanna tell us again how you used to ride with Keir back Shawnee?

• Like 4

Haha, I remember this guy from a long time ago. It's nice to see that he still is claiming his USASA wins like they actually mean something. Also the concept of a decent pipe rider who's local mountain is Camelback is absolutely hilarious.

Isn't your name Jer or something? Wanna tell us again how you used to ride with Keir back Shawnee?

That link kevin showed is for last years vapor, and yes that vapor i have is used, however the ones I have for 2010 are new. The ones with the Jean-Michael

Basquiat graphics.

Hey Dharrisburg: I wont tell you who I ride with , and yes Camelback is the closest Mountain to where I live. That doesn't mean that is

the only place I snowboard. I ride in So cal, Co, and Vermont as well, I also have been to camp in Les Diablerets, and Verbier in Switzerland, as

well as Mt. Hood, all in the summmer time. Since your keeping track.... But I am happy you are amused :) Guess where Danny Kasses local mountain was?

Do you find that concept of him being a decent pipe rider, still hillarious? DIdn't think so. Just b/c your local mountain isn't that great, doesn't

mean a good rider can't ride there, or get better somewhere else. But a know nothing toolbox like you , wouldn't understand that....

All my prices are negotiable....and that site "brociety" is wack....and the vapor that was on there for that price is LONG gone...

the only thing available on that site is a board bag.....

Selling left gear for over 50% off is wack? Something is wrong with you.

All my prices are negotiable....and that site "brociety" is wack....and the vapor that was on there for that price is LONG gone...

the only thing available on that site is a board bag.....

They only sell one item as a time. If you look later it will be something else.

Danny Kass's home mountain WAS mountain creek. Lots of guys start small. But he moved to Mammoth. If you are still living the dream, and you are a local at Camelback, something is wrong with your dream. At least DHarrisburg is in Utah I believe. Thats living the dream.

Danny Kass's home mountain WAS mountain creek. Lots of guys start small. But he moved to Mammoth. If you are still living the dream, and you are a local at Camelback, something is wrong with your dream. At least DHarrisburg is in Utah I believe. Thats living the dream.

kevin,

Your a 21 year old herb from new jersey. Nice dirt stash you got going in your face book page! By the looks of you,and your posts, you don't

even deserve my responses. So this is my last response to you or anyone on here for that matter, unless your going to pony up for a real board, and want a vapor.

then we'll talk....until then, Don't even bother responding to this....Your a joke and I can't even take you seriously...

kevin,

Your a 21 year old herb from new jersey. Nice dirt stash you got going in your face book page! By the looks of you,and your posts, you don't

even deserve my responses. So this is my last response to you or anyone on here for that matter, unless your going to pony up for a real board, and want a vapor.

then we'll talk....until then, Don't even bother responding to this....Your a joke and I can't even take you seriously...

ha

Seelow, you could at least ride at some point in your life. We get it. You hung out with people we don't and got free shit. We get it. We also understand you are trying to punt that free shit here at stupid high prices. This makes you an asshole whether or not you can ride well. Get it?

Edited by Glenn

But a know nothing toolbox like you , wouldn't understand that....

Hahahahahahahahaha. You're like that annoying dipshit who played football in high school and is constantly reminding people about how good he was even though he didn't have the chops to play college ball or ever actually do anything with the small amount of skill he was given. You are the snowboard equivalent of this guy;

uncle-rico.jpg

No one here is impressed with the majority of the nonsense you post because we do the same shit and in some respects do it on a much bigger scale. Have fun pushing your $900 snowboards to the limit in the 6 foot "halfpipes" of NEPA. Just to expedite things, here's the link to my facebook, seeing as you are apparently getting your junior internet detective degree by googling people who call you out in this thread.

kevin,

You are so lost you don't even see when you are getting owned. I have a better board than the Vapor. The lightest board with a wood core, magne traction, and the added bonus is I paid $250 for a $950 board - at a general sale not through connections.

I post under my real name, and link to my Facebook, because I stand by everything I write. Though not sure where you get the mustache comment from, are you incapable of even following links? I have 2-3 long reasoned posts in this thread and I haven't seen you try to disagree with a word of any of them, other than trying to insult me and say how awesome of a rider you are.

Which one of us is the joke?

(And have you ever noticed that there is a direct relation between when just how owned someone is getting in an arguement or debate and how loud they start screaming THIS IS OVER, DON"T EVEN ARGUE I'VE WON!)

• 3 weeks later...

i won.....all those boards sold on ebay..your just a cheap loser who just needs a board to slide on snow and thats it.....

Sick Brah. Keep killing it on those vapors man. Your truly an inspiration to us all.

i won.....all those boards sold on ebay..your just a cheap loser who just needs a board to slide on snow and thats it.....

Keep telling yourself that. I see that nobody on PASR bought them. I could care less if you sell them to the general public, my goal was to not have PASR readers buy them. (didn't I tell you to try and sell them on eBay? Shit, that makes me right on that too). Every potential buyer here was convinced by the collective opinion of everyone BUT YOU not to purchase them.

Did you link to here and the people who bought the boards read everything we wrote and still decided to buy them? Hell no. So you didn't "win" shit. It is not surprising there is a market for the board on eBay.

Glad you got some money to support yourself though, must be tough when you need to make money doing arbitrage on snowboards. When I had hookups for gear I used to sell them to my friends for what I paid for them or give them away to try and get more people riding. I never had to try and make a buck peddling stuff online. What'd you make, $200-400 each? Woohoo!

Oh yea, and I picked up a $600 board brand new for $200 on friday, not through a connection that was the price in the store for a 2009. Hmmmmmm.

Edited by Kevin.

• 1 month later...

Keep telling yourself that. I see that nobody on PASR bought them. I could care less if you sell them to the general public, my goal was to not have PASR readers buy them. (didn't I tell you to try and sell them on eBay? Shit, that makes me right on that too). Every potential buyer here was convinced by the collective opinion of everyone BUT YOU not to purchase them.

Did you link to here and the people who bought the boards read everything we wrote and still decided to buy them? Hell no. So you didn't "win" shit. It is not surprising there is a market for the board on eBay.

Glad you got some money to support yourself though, must be tough when you need to make money doing arbitrage on snowboards. When I had hookups for gear I used to sell them to my friends for what I paid for them or give them away to try and get more people riding. I never had to try and make a buck peddling stuff online. What'd you make, $200-400 each? Woohoo!

Oh yea, and I picked up a $600 board brand new for $200 on friday, not through a connection that was the price in the store for a 2009. Hmmmmmm.

nobody on PASR could afford em...thats why they didn't sell.....not because of anything you know nothings had to say.........but you can believe that if it makes you happy....

nobody on PASR could afford em...thats why they didn't sell.....not because of anything you know nothings had to say.........but you can believe that if it makes you happy....

Your delusional.

• 2 weeks later...

hahaaha, you seriously think that no one hear could afford them. no one here bought them because none of use are morons like the punk on ebay who thinks that he got a good deal.