College Pass for $275

Blong131

hope this isnt considered spam by the powers that be, just tryin to hook up my PASRers

I got signed on as the Mount Snow College Rep for Fordham University this year, so I have the hookups on College Passes. If any full time Undergrad or Grad students are interested, I can get you the College Pass for $275. When you consider $70+ for a weeekend/holiday one day lift ticket, this thing pays for itself in just 4 days of skiing or riding. If you can just get up there for winter break, or spring break ,or even Easter break (golden easter egg hunt! i was there last year), this is the pass to have

if youre interested, PM me here, or if you want really fast response, drop me an email at brlong@fordham.edu.

and if you are gonna be skiing/ riding there this year, hit me up. i plan to be there just about every weekend! well sesh together or something. im down to split any kinda housing there too, its the one thing i havnt planned for.

hope this isnt considered spam by the powers that be, just tryin to hook up my PASRers

I got signed on as the Mount Snow College Rep for Fordham University this year, so I have the hookups on College Passes. If any full time Undergrad or Grad students are interested, I can get you the College Pass for $275. When you consider $70+ for a weeekend/holiday one day lift ticket, this thing pays for itself in just 4 days of skiing or riding. If you can just get up there for winter break, or spring break ,or even Easter break (golden easter egg hunt! i was there last year), this is the pass to have

if youre interested, PM me here, or if you want really fast response, drop me an email at brlong@fordham.edu.

and if you are gonna be skiing/ riding there this year, hit me up. i plan to be there just about every weekend! well sesh together or something. im down to split any kinda housing there too, its the one thing i havnt planned for.

Must be full-time?

I go to Fordham too

hell yeah pasr, bringing random strangers together.

turns out this kids in the dorm building next to mine. small world

Must be full-time?

sorry to dubpost, yeah u need 12 credits for undergrad or 9 for grad

• 2 weeks later...