Tuesday's conditions

I was pleasantly surprised with the conditions on Tues., March 22. The conditions in the morning were excellent...the snow got soft, but didn't mush up, like some other place have been. Frost always seems to have good conditions. I will definately be there Thursday morning, since they are getting a heavy dump of snow :rock:wiggle:woot

I was pleasantly surprised with the conditions on Tues., March 22.  The conditions in the morning were excellent...the snow got soft, but didn't mush up, like some other place have been.  Frost always seems to have good conditions.  I will definately be there Thursday morning, since they are getting a heavy dump of snow  :rock  :wiggle  :woot

I wouldn't expect things to be as nice. This snow is disgusting. Not the fact that we are getting it, just the weight and moisture level of the snow is gross to me. If you want non slushy stuff, then you will be disappointed. I could be wrong, but thats my read of the current situation.

yea ill be up there at frost all day today. i dont know about the snow being as bad up there though. jack frost is up on mt pocono, and its usually a couple degrees colder up there and the snow quality is usually a little bit better. they usually get more snow than everywhere else too

yea ill be up there at frost all day today.  i dont know about the snow being as bad up there though.  jack frost is up on mt pocono, and its usually a couple degrees colder up there and the snow quality is usually a little bit better.  they usually get more snow than everywhere else too

yeah right. this storm was a wet heavy snow all over, even in the elevations. this snow sucks big time.

The conditions at CB weren't bad. It definitely isn't snow you would go off trail to ride though, but it did make for some nice packed powder (even if it is a little sticky). It's better than the slush/ice pellets, and over all I think it should make for some decent conditions, especially for the end of March.

The conditions at CB weren't bad.  It definitely isn't snow you would go off trail to ride though, but it did make for some nice packed powder (even if it is a little sticky).  It's better than the slush/ice pellets, and over all I think it should make for some decent conditions, especially for the end of March.

eh, i bitch whenever the snow isn't hard, boilerplate...which i love. I still arc, just couldn't apply alot of pressure :angry::(