Emptying out the closet

Justo8484

trying to clear out some closet space and pay for my trip to utah in january. i took the photos with a go pro camera, hence the fisheye effect to some of the photos. it doesnt like artificial lighting very much, so i color corrected as best i could.

i'm 6'1, 165lbs, and the outerwear fit was pretty baggy on me, but not hernik harlaut g-suit style baggy.

post-103-126084605656_thumb.jpg

quiksilver todd richards shell. used one season. brown and golden yellow. doesn't say on the coat, but i'm pretty sure its 10k/10k. coat has interior mp3 pocket with slit for headphone cord on left side of jacket. sleeves have bum glove/monkey paw/whatever you call them things to keep snow from going up your sleeves. size large. $75

post-103-126084607371_thumb.jpg

bonfire noise shell pants. used two seasons. brown, bought to match quiksilver coat. 5k/5k. inside leg zips to keep you from getting swampy. pants are a little worn, primarily in the cuff area from regular wear. size large. $40.

post-103-126084610214_thumb.jpg

scott airtime glove. brand new. black leather and tan nylon. size large. retail price is $75, looking for $50.

post-103-12608461555_thumb.jpg

dakine gloves. don't really know much about them, other than they're black nylon with DKdry, which is dakine's version of goretex. had a pair of their gloves that were similar to this before and they were warm and dry. slightly used, looking for $10.

post-103-126084617014_thumb.jpg

skullcandy icon headphones. brand new in mesh bag i got them in. black and red. i have another pair and don't need these, which is why i am selling them. retail for $25, looking for $15.

i also have a pair of size XL Roach downhill knee/shin pads. paid $30 shipped for them, but they are a little too big for my skinny legs. they'd probably fit someone 6'+ 180lbs+. i'd just like to get my money back on them, so $30 and they're yours. grab these things if you plan on biking up at blue once the snow melts!

all prices are starting points. if you see something you're interested in and don't like the price, let me know and we can discuss it. all prices listed are assuming i meet up with you somewhere and do not include shipping. i am usually at blue or sometimes boulder on weekends, and bear creek one or two nights a week.