Roll Call 1/18?

RootDKJ

Do to todays weather I think it will be empty at Blue and they will lose several hundred thousand $$$..plus most people still work on MLK day,..I think conditions could be good as it doesn't look to be too cold..I have work and I don't think I'll ski till about Wednesday at the earliest..I don't know if you heard but I had an dance related injury.. :banghead

:nono

do it. probably not many people there.

What do you think the surface conditions will be like? I'm guessing hero snow-ish or more death cookies.

Blue ice..turning to mad sweet and low turning to hero snow with some frozen cord mixed in....oh yeah and surely some cookies..post-512-126378153495_thumb.jpg Just go skiing!!!!! Tell Mrs. Root in advance that if she doesn't complain too much you were treat here to a meal at the BMDI!!!

Hahahahaha...ok, we're going. TR later.

Anyone else gonna be there?

Hahahahaha...ok, we're going. TR later.

Anyone else gonna be there?

I'll be there. Up top will be crunchy in the morning, likely. Tonight, it was below freezing up top, based on the ice observed on trees my last lift ride up. But forecast for afternoon says going up to 45, so going to end up soft. Sure was wet there today.