Shocking News: Sully/Stevensen shut down all day Sunday 1/24...

setagehtta

Once again CB shut down the h.s. lifts on a Sunday. Sure the weather sucks (edit: no winds and light rain) and I'm sure attendance is low, but wtf CB this is getting ridiculous. ANY stupid reason huh?! It is a Sunday afterall... :screwy

Edited by setagehtta

Once again CB shut down the h.s. lifts on a Sunday. Sure the weather sucks and I'm sure attendance is low, but wtf CB this is getting ridiculous. ANY stupid reason huh?! Sure the weather sucks, but it's not that bad and it is a Sunday afterall... :screwy

that is the reason i left CB for Blue 2 years ago

Once again CB shut down the h.s. lifts on a Sunday. Sure the weather sucks (edit: no winds and light rain) and I'm sure attendance is low, but wtf CB this is getting ridiculous. ANY stupid reason huh?! It is a Sunday afterall... :screwy

Dude just stop going to CB when the weather is forecaster for high winds or rain if this bothers you so much lol. You post these like its a surprise, you already know before you leave your house in the morning to go to CBK that you will be posting one of these when you get home, why bother? If you feel the service is bad, don't give them your money.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Dude just stop going to CB when the weather is forecaster for high winds or rain if this bothers you so much lol. You post these like its a surprise, you already know before you leave your house in the morning to go to CBK that you will be posting one of these when you get home, why bother? If you feel the service is bad, don't give them your money.

I tend to check skicamelback.com every morning and at this point I feel like it's my duty to post when CB shuts down lifts.

I like CB a lot...IMO CB is the best in the area, but shutting down lifts in light rain on a Sunday in late January is just so...waterparkish.

Edited by setagehtta
  • Like 1

I tend to check skicamelback.com every morning and at this point I feel like it's my duty to post when CB shuts down lifts.

I like CB a lot...IMO CB is the best in the area, but shutting down lifts in light rain on a Sunday in late January is just so...waterparkish.

You're right it is waterparkish and it is annoying but they've been doing it forever and are never going to stop hehe.

Since I was requested. Freezing rain shuts HS lifts down. They didn't want to, but, had to. They had a big race going on on cliffhanger, but, freezing rain won.

We actually had a pretty decent crowd for how crappy it was, so, believe me, they did not want to shut them down. We opened the Marc and the Bailey to get people up.

They re-opened them when they could.

Flame on