MoonDoggie + Private park

Shadows

twas dope yesterday for the photo shoot. i didnt get any pics but one guy got over 10 gigs of photos and there were like 5 guys there so it should be sick.

blue knows how to do things, when they want (or get fed up with all the bitching). point in case - yesterday. they did the landings over and made a huge difference. they are steep enough for safe landings now. seems like danny got them as steep as he could without the winch. which is steep enough and will suffice. im sure the new snow made things grip a little better too. number one still sucks but whatever. 2 is dope, 3 is the best. little on the small side but the dimensions and angles were great. comfy for 7s but anything more is stretching.

bottom line - the jumps are dope now. good base for people to actually start progressing safely. should see s

some good riding in the next couple weeks.

the crew was sick as hell too. it was supposed to be an Arbor boards shoot i guess but there were only 2 arbor riders up there? anyway, it was mostly blue locals. lots of boarders killing it. wish i new more names but i just know faces. Sloth and i pretty much had a private sesh together though. everyone was over it i think so we just lapped it. that kid loves to snowboard, plain and simple. real fun to be around. he would not quit haha.

as far as execution of the shoot, ill give it a thumbs up. closed park all day, sled tow laps all day, lots of media devices out, chill crew, a cherry picker. it was all there. im real excited to see what shots we got.

id say blues park got bumped up a notch. ill give it a 7.5/10 now. work on some rail lips and positioning of some features and ill give it an 8.

very pleased with the jumps though. ill give them an 8/10 just because of how small they are.

• Like 2