Possible "Delayed Opening" for Friday 2/26

setagehtta

oh yeah definately there will be trails left un groomed for you powder hounds...

This makes no sense....well I guess it's better than grooming it again orrr maybe not.... but the key to this would be to not groom ANY of the steeper trails after closing except the night it dumps.....

Anywho I might stop by for a few evening runs on the marc if it's running when I return to PA to see how it is. I'm still excited to see how much snow fell back home.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I might have reacted strongly, and I apologized for that. Someone acted like I was an idiot for conveying information that I had previously gathered. So I stepped in for myself, and expressed my displeasure with that individual. I just felt like something should have been handled differently. That's all. I know how I handle my customers, and I hope businesses that I spend a considerable amount of money with would treat me the same way. Nothing more, nothing less. But, as I said, this is all taken care of and done with. It has been settled between Ross and I... as long as he feels so. As for now... my mountain's got 32 inches of fresh pow and they couldn't open today due to a state of emergency... soooo fresh poe tomorrow. Truth.