been thinking

phillycore

thats why i like to mix it up with some racing, bumps, (lil) park, cruising/carving - every day or even within the same day something new. skiing with the kids and wife always makes it tons of fun and its always good skiing with the blue pasr crew. after college until i met up with you goofs a few years back i skiid alone alot of the time since my friends weren't that into it or at the same level. the other night when mrs snowbunski was having boot issues noone was around i bagged it early - it just wasn't that fun skiing alone :crymore:

i did the snowboarding thing when the kids were small to equalize the playing field - took some serious bruise the first few times out. it was fun but came back to the skis - much better tool for our east coast snow

I'm even more tempted to do it because GSS thinks I can't. Personally I don't think I care about doing it enough to even warrant the attempt but when peeps doubt me and I get motivated I normally make them look like tools. Like I said though I'm not motivated to even goto the mountain right now let alone try boarding which I know takes a serious commitment to succeed

Props to all you PASRs that drive from philly. I could never drive to JF to ski every day, especially considering it's Jack Frost. Blue might be a little easier to do, but I get spoiled with my 18 mile drive. I've skied much less this year then in previous years (only at 47 right now), but the quality of may days has been vastly improved. There have only been 2 distinct horrible days, all the rest have been legit.

I did several day trips from OC in previous seasons. This season I don't have it in me. It really ruins my weekend. I can't go out Friday night, because I would have to get up at 4 on Saturday. Then on Sunday I'm tired from 6 hours of driving the day before and then it's back to work on Monday.