Alien Invasion

gdthomas

I'm just gonna go once when Blue closes...maybe I can sell the camelcard!!!!!

The alien pass is supposed to entice pass holders from others mountains to CONSIDER trasfering to CB for the following season.

Edited by toast21602
spelling/language
  • Like 1

details on the rep your crew event pleaseee

Here you go Molly. The link and details are below

"Rep Your Crew"

GRAND PRIZE $700 CASH MONEY!!!!!

Hosted by DJ/MC – Jerel Schmon/Big Willy

Rep Your Crew

Teams of two riders of any type compete on a mini park consisting of a rail option, a jump feature and a creative feature. Both riders take their runs simultaneously and are encouraged to synchronize creatively. Runs will be judged according to technical difficulty, and style. Nike 6.0, Liquid Lightning and The Loft will be throwin' out some swag to the crowd pleasers (and just the crowd in general).

Divisions

· Grommet Teams(14 and under)

· All Women Teams

· Open Teams

Registration is in the Big Pocono Family Eatery from 9am to 12pm

-ONILNE Registrations opens soon!!!!!

-Price for the Event: $35.00 per rider (includes lift ticket and event registration)

-Rider Meeting is at 1:00pm

Prizes for

* Grommet Teams (14 and under)

o 1st

o 2nd

o 3rd

* All Women's Teams

o 1st

o 2nd

o 3rd

* Open Teams

o 1st

o 2nd

o 3rd

Edited by Rossboy14

ALIEN PASSHOLDERS PROMOTION

Do you have a Season Pass at any other ski resort? Well, you would be interested to know that that Season Pass is now good at Camelback Mountain Resort! If you stop by our guest services center, with your Season Pass, you can ski or ride for the day...... totaly FREE!!!! On top of that we will give you a FREE CamelCard for any other time you would like to come back and visit you.

I think it's awesome. I did this the past 3 years and got about 15 days of free skiing each year :)

I think CB should get a lotta props for being so generous with this promotion. I tried CB out because of the promotion and found their jump line to be the best in PA last year and decided make my future season pass purchases to be at CB.

On the other hand, PASRs that talk shit and have a shitty attitude about taking advantage of CB after THEIR HOME MOUNTAIN CLOSES EARLIER THAN EVEYONE ELSE are an embarrassment.

• Like 1

I think CB should get a lotta props for being so generous with this promotion. I tried CB out because of the promotion and found their jump line to be the best in PA last year and decided make my future season pass purchases to be at CB.

It is "generous" but it's almost no skin off their backs. One 21$ white russian should cover it. F CB.

• Like 1

but wasn't that like a double gray goose white russian??? Actually not that crazy

Not GG. Stoli, kalua and milk. Pint glass packed with ice, it's not that much liquor. It's a titty bar price, a nightclub price, an NYC/LA price. Not a Tannersville price.