PSIA park event at Killington on 3/31-4/1

skier150

PSIA is having a park skills event at Killington on 3/31-4/1. Spots are still open, and the deadline is 3/10. The price is $145 for the two days of the event including lift tickets. It should be a great time up there at that time of the season, and it is a great way to update your park and/or coaching skills. Here is the description from the PSIA-E.ORG website.

Park Skills

Eligibility: Open to all PSIA-E members. This course offers an introduction to the skills required to enjoy the terrain parks and half pipe (when available) at the chosen ski area. Basic skills will be taught and basic maneuvers will be attempted and performed. This course will also cover basic teaching skills for instructing students in the park & pipe. Participants will be riding park features according to the experience and ability level of the group. If there is more than one group, groups will be divided according to experience level. Helmets are recommended.

serious lulz....psia teaching park skills

My cousin went to one of their conventions at Killy and at some point they were teaching each other little ways to make even more perfect c turns. He said fuck that and tried to teach them to slide rails which equaled instant lulz.

serious lulz....psia teaching park skills

My cousin went to one of their conventions at Killy and at some point they were teaching each other little ways to make even more perfect c turns. He said fuck that and tried to teach them to slide rails which equaled instant lulz.

Yeah, I agree... I can totally picture that happening. But that WILL NOT happen with me there, I will make sure that we do some serious park sessioning!