Snowboarder cover shot from 7springs

Jer

we did this shoot in early april. there was a lot of snow but it got really hot the week we were building then rained for a few days as soon as we were finishing the features. thats why you can see pot marks in most of the features. the hip took most of the rain abuse the worst. if you guys could have seen it before the rain hit it was amazing looking.

oh and for the record, the article says 65 foot jump. I can assure you that the jump was 80 to the start of the knuckle and the guys were sending it well into the 100+ range. I measured and staked that thing out several times. take off was 14' tall, true step down, no roll to the knuckle at all. it was one hell of a jump for PA

Edited by Jer

yea dude, i was gonna say those shots of alek and austin made the jump look bigger then 65. that cannon jib looks about 60 haha. beautiful shoot man, real nice looking features.

you the guy in the middle on the bottom? jeremy description was kinda hard to get.

Edited by shadows