Guitar For Sale

nick malozzi

Guitar For Sale:

SA160QMTG.jpg

Asking $400 o.b.o. (retail on this guitar alone is 550, see freebies listed below).

-Ibanez SA160QM Hardly Used (no damage to neck or body)

-Key Features: Features a mahogany body with a quilted maple finish (looks black from far away, but when you look closer you can see the wood grain. just an all around sick paint job.), high-output Powersound pickups in an S-S-H configuration, tremolo bridge and tilt headstock.

-Personal Modifications: New Clear Black Volume Knobs, Plunger Mount Strap Pins (your strap will NEVER come loose from the guitar with these babies).

-Freebies: If purchased for asking price i will include a black guitar strap with lightning bolt design, guitar cable, and hard Ibanez case designed specificly for this quitar (case costs approx $90 seperately).

Selling because i need the money for bonnaroo, and i want to get an acustic.

Go to the following website to see pictures and reviews of this guitar.

Musicians Friend Listing

• 1 year later...

Bumping this to the top. I need to sell this thing.

See above for the specifics.

Here is the Musician's Friend Rating for this axe:

Features: 9.16

Quality: 9.29

Value: 9.41

Overall 9.38

If you don't trust me go check the link above. There are also customer reviews within that link. It is a great guitar.

New deal though since i need to unload this thing...

Guitar. -cost me 450

Hard Case (designed specifically for this guitar). -cost me 90

15Watt Ibanez Tone blaster amp-cost me 75

2 10ft (i think that is the length) Cables -cost around 20

Plunger Strap pins and strap -cost me around 20

all of the stuff listed above for 350obo!

450+90+75+20+20= 655!

So you are basically saving 305 dollars!

350 OBO!!!

A Sweet Package Deal (will also piece it out if anyone is interested)!

Edited by jibophonic

The ebayers seem to love ibanez. You might want to give that route a try. I'm set for electrics, and even if I wasn't I need dual humbuckers for what I play. You're not going to get any money out of the extras, and that amp is garbage. You might get $20 out of the hardshell case. I'm not trying to bust on your sale, I just understand market values of guitar stuff. If you want the max price I would pay for that guitar (assuming I was in the market for it) feel free to P.M. me. I don't want to blow up your spot in case anyone is interested.

Yea i had my itunes playing while i was away cause i forgot to stop it. I didn't even know that song was on my computer. Must have snuck it's way in while i was downloading another album or something. Some putz prolly had it in the wrong folder when i downloaded something.

I've got some pretty terrible stuff in my music collection... and will fully admit to listening to it on occasion. That song however, is a mystery. I've got to hunt that baby down and kill it.

BTW: thanks for the bump tsr

Edited by jibophonic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...