14 Trails and 3 Lifts open tomorrow!!!

Rossboy14

Hard work pays off; truer sentiments have never been spoken. And this year at Camelback Mountain Resort, we witnessed it first-hand. With over a million dollars invested in snowmaking over the last two years, we are able to open Thursday, December 9th with most terrain in the Pocono Mountains. Opening with 14 beginner, intermediate and expert trails ,as well as, the CBK Terrain Park all serviced by 4 lifts including the Sullivan high speed quad. By this weekend, we will have 18 trails and 5 lifts operating; half of the mountain open while the snowmaking continues.

"I've been making snow and working on this mountain over 40 years, and with all of our new equipment, I have never seen so much snow made in such a short period of time", said Terry Reiner, 43 year Camelback employee and snowmaking supervisor. He continued, "In all my years, I have never seen better snow made."

Early Season Ticket Rates 2010/2011

December 9th to the 16th

$40 open-to-close Adult Ticket

$30 open-to-close Junior Ticket

$25 night ticket 3pm to close (CBK terrain park and lodge will only be open at night)

$10 Terrain Park Pass

Mountain Open from 9am to 4pm

Terrain Park open from 3pm to 9pm

This is great BUT a little more notice would have been nice. With all the mini openings this year has been very hard to gauge. Last posting was mon thru thurs. 3pm to 9pm park only. I mistakenly ASSumed that meant the mountain earliest opening would be friday. What a fool I am cause I planned for friday and could have with a little more notice planned for thurs. Oh well see ya friday