closing day

burton11

isn't tough mudder a good way to make money for BC..multiply the entrance fee by the number of participants..mad squila

its a world wide event im pretty sure and there arnt many other places to do it. a lot of the workers at it are volunteer as well. so they prolly make a decent amount of money at it. not to mention the hotel and restaurant/bar prolly fill up.

Please tell me this is sarcasm

Nope. He has quite a few sleds and does a bunch of Northern US and Canada snowmobile trips. It's his thing so a local Spring event is a nice and inexpensive way to prolong the season.

its a world wide event im pretty sure and there arnt many other places to do it. a lot of the workers at it are volunteer as well. so they prolly make a decent amount of money at it. not to mention the hotel and restaurant/bar prolly fill up.

I'm sure the hotel will be just about full capacity. What a great way to take so so conditions and make the most of them. I think this event is a great idea. I won't go but I get it.

anyone see how nice black bear and kodiak look right now for that snowmobile race? they should def throw some rails on that and have a hike park!

thats like mid january coverage minus the snow needed for features. :banghead :banghead they wont do a hike park so i sure hope they're making a lot of money off this snowmobile race, since they only do after season activities for events that makes a lot of money.

• 3 weeks later...