Dress like Santa..and Ski for Free Christmas Day!

KCSKI

SantaSunday.jpg

Sign says it all I guess!

Also, we have the "Come to Sno Mountain, We have Cookies" Photo contest going on all season on weekends as well. I'll be shooting every weekend and the best pic out of the pile for that weekend gets 2 free Choc Chip cookies..those huge ones we sell in the lodge, for free. More of a kids thing but very very popular. Check the FB out for that.

And......the 4 for $50 pass is now in effect and we are as well bringing in a real good deal for Tuesday Nights..can't say just yet but I think you all will like it.

Long Haul is running, like I said it would be, and we will be running it Thursday thru Sunday..once conditions permit.

Tickets the rest of this week, including Christmas Day are $25, and all passes are valid from 4 to 9 pm tonight and Friday, 9am to 5pm on Saturday..and Christmas day, 12 to 5.

http://www.facebook.com/SnoMountain?ref=tn_tnmn

Facebook Link

^ Not too bad, but i won't lie either..we lost some with the friggin' rain yesterday and last night...only good thing is it's supposed to get cold enough Friday night to run the guns, so..if they do what they did last Saturday night and bomb the slopes, we should be ok for the weekend.

thanks for the info man. its really nice seeing mountains being represented on here with good, quality info like this. keep it up. we all appreciate it.

You're welcome. We're in pretty good shape now at Sno..except for the lack of snow..a lot has happened on the positive side and all of us are pretty excited this season. I know a few weeks ago I might have left some of you down but please understand the one main reason I went silent was not to say or interfere with negotiations going on at the mountain.

That's all done now..and I'm sure all of you saw the lights on and the guns flaming last week and all weekend.

Life is good.