Skiing Video

Papasteeze

It's not my place to announce this, but i am going to do it any how. The option5team or is it Roundtopriders? has a video that they put together of their freestyling talent. It is well worth the $10 bucks to see some local freestyling talent in action along with a good soundtrack. Steezemachine is now watching it for the 4th time in 2 days. Must be good!!

Well, to clarify the whole option5team /roundtopriders thing...

Option5team was created this past fall as a bunch of Hershey/Hummelstown skiers who skied at Roundtop. It was basically just to showcase some of the talent of a few local riders that happen to be my friends/brother.

RoundtopRiders.com will be released this coming fall (05-06 Season). I'm going to keep the main features but try to incorporate Ski Roundtop's Park and Pipes into the site more. I would like Park Updates and detailed descriptions of the parks and pipes. I am hoping to create a site that picks up the slack of Roundtop's current P&P website.

The team for the next season will also be changed. Among the team members will be:

Steve Stepp

Evan Resetar

Kyle Wagner

Mike Gallaher

Alex Curry

Michelle Wagner

Will Stepp

We feel that this 'new' team of riders will be a great addition to the site in both quality and quantity of content displayed.

Currently, both option5team.com and roundtopriders.com link to the same website. In the next few months I will be working on the 05-06 Roundtop Riders website and will be releasing it before the new season is under way.

If you would be interested in a copy of the video from the 04-05 Ski Season, please send an email to Jason@psu.edu. The DVD's will be $10 each and i'd be happy to mail them out for you at no additional cost. The video is about 20 minutes in length and has close to 30 minutes in additional footage including full video recaps of the majority of competitions that occurred at Roundtop this season.

Thanks!

Jason Wagner

As a validation for the roundtop riders and the DVD, 4 of the "riders" are at Whistler right now honing and progressing their craft. I think they have set the bench mark for other news schoolers in the PA area to set their own mark by.

Post or link a teaser!!

Edited by Papasteeze

Haha yeah, this will be Steve and Will's second trip to British Columbia in 3 months.

Here is a link to the trailer:

http://option5team.com/video/Teaser_001.mp4

Keep in mind, that i made the trailer when i had about 60% of the footage from the season. I did not get the other 40% of my footage (my best stuff...) until after the trailer was released. So, papa can vouche for me on this one, all of the good footage isn't in the trailer at all.

If you want to check out the other 17 video edits we have:

http://option5team.com/index.php?id=edits_video

** Note: Most of the videos are in Mp4 format which requires an updated version of Quicktime to play. (www.Quicktime.com)

Hope you like it!

Edited by Cowboy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...