12-13 Ski Season weather?

GoPrOwithSTYL3

I would say their parks are decent. Its really hit or miss on the weather and how much snow they can get down. Two years ago their park was on point almost the entire season. Definitely one of the better parks in the mid atlantic that year. Last year was a different story though, the park kind of lacked for obvious reasons, bear was unable to put down as much snow as the previous year so it took a huge running start for the parks to get to mid season form. Although they were not perfect last year bear did as much as possible to keep their parks up to par. So it all comes down to the weather. I've had a pass at bear for the past 4 years or so and i havent had many complaints about the park yet. i'd suggest getting a pass there if youre just going to ride park, plus you cant beat the price on the pasr discount, unless you can get a shop pass.

this will give you a good idea of what bears park was like last year,

[media=]

[/media]

WoW Nice vid. I am a freeskier but I go to bear a few times a year but I want to get a season pass to somewhere close, and bear was the closest. When I go the terrain isn't usually that bad but I went there a few times one weekend and it was snowing (haha yes one of the very few times) so It was all the same but thanks, and sick video.

WoW Nice vid. I am a freeskier but I go to bear a few times a year but I want to get a season pass to somewhere close, and bear was the closest. When I go the terrain isn't usually that bad but I went there a few times one weekend and it was snowing (haha yes one of the very few times) so It was all the same but thanks, and sick video.

Here's the deal in your situation... If your a ski junkie and seriously love the sport, your going to want to maximize your time on the mountain... Especially if your young... Furthermore, if you can't drive, your going to want to pick the closest mountain to your house... Just learn to be happy with what you have, not upset with what you don't... A day on the snow in the winter is better than sitting on your ass at home playing some video game...

• Like 1

I'm predicting a mid december opening or just before christmas for BC. Overall winter will be better than last year by far, I'm going with several storms over 6" for the lehigh valley and possibly a blizzard of over a foot. It's gonna be a cold one cause I wanna play some damn pond hockey.

• Like 1

I'm predicting a mid december opening or just before christmas for BC. Overall winter will be better than last year by far, I'm going with several storms over 6" for the lehigh valley and possibly a blizzard of over a foot. It's gonna be a cold one cause I wanna play some damn pond hockey.

Id be ok with a real winter... Seems like it has been awhile since we have had one, and we are due...

• Like 1

09-10 wasn't too bad.

My road

239982.jpeg

I wouldn't call that bad at all... Definitely looks like a good amount of pow pow... I just don't think we have had anything epic the past couple years where we are all like "remember the blah blah blah season? That was a season"

I wouldn't call that bad at all... Definitely looks like a good amount of pow pow... I just don't think we have had anything epic the past couple years where we are all like "remember the blah blah blah season? That was a season"

I'm pretty sure in either 09/10 season or 10/11 season we had 3 straight weekend storms bringing upwards of 12" each. thats pretty epic for eastern PA

Here's the deal in your situation... If your a ski junkie and seriously love the sport, your going to want to maximize your time on the mountain... Especially if your young... Furthermore, if you can't drive, your going to want to pick the closest mountain to your house... Just learn to be happy with what you have, not upset with what you don't... A day on the snow in the winter is better than sitting on your ass at home playing some video game...

lol yea spring mountain is the closest but the season passes were just as much as bear creek, and bear creek is 45 mins compared to spring mount that is 20...whatever.