Jack Frost 3-9

Ok screw it, I will write a crappy tr.

I arrived at the lot at 8:45 got my ticket, logged in and went over to Discovery. It was slow at first so a few of us went on a syncro ski training session where we discovered that our pod is definitely much better at synchronized beer drinking at 4:01. Than back to discovery when things picked up. I taught an introduction session than moved on to straight run section and eventually moved onto wedge station. 11:00am and my time in Disco was done for the day. I made my way over to East Mountain to meet up with Dan the Man. I asked how Utah was he laughed because that question was dumber than GSS asking how Floyds was. We than made our way to the Elevator which was nice and soft. Ran that a few times than over to Floyds for a speed run... IT was short and sweet as always. (you're welcome Douglas :-D ) Next up was hitting up challenge glade which had some fresh man made on top which was like slamming the ebrake on whenever you hit it... Thin cover in spots unless you stayed close to the trail and mogul city. We than made our way over to DeMattes where we ran through the race gates they had set up, and over to the quad. Next on the hit list was TBolt where you could air it out on the three dropoffs. Mad fun... Dan the Man bolted off in favor of some 4 wheeler action and I went to lunch at 1:15 ate a bunch of crap that I shouldn't have and checked in at 2 for private lessons. I met up with 6 year old never ever Brandon and we made our way over to the west side... (throw up your gang signs here peeps) After the introduction to his equipment, and answering a zillion questions about snow, snowmaking equipment, chair lifts, and why, how, when, where, and if, We made our way down powder puff, snowflake, and frosty using different teaching methods resulting in Brendon needing to work more on his center of gravity (balance) and holding a proper wedge (which he preferred to call a pizza). After dropping my new 6 year old buddy off to his father and discussing his progress and where to go from there, I went back to revisit the Elevator. Floyds, river shot, and thunder bolt a few times, ending my day at 4:00 getting last run on exhibition..... Dropped off my equipment at the car, went up to E2000 for a bit had a Miller light and Coors light (yuck) and out to the parking lot where my podmates were having a nice little tailgate for a bit until my departure for the day....

Soft snow.....And Sunlight....Love it.... Until next week...

post-1572-0-67387700-1362881970_thumb.jpg

• Like 2