Buckman's gift card

moe ghoul

I've got a gift card with 278$ on it. I checked out Buckman's today and they don't carry the boot I want, would have to special order it, and I wouldn't get the sale price that they are running at their shops this week. I pretty much don't need anything else except boots, so if anyone is planning on dropping at least 278$ or more at one of the Buckman shops and wants to do a solid by giving me cash/check in exchange for the gift card, I'll knock $10 bux off for incentive.

Wait, they'll special order the boot for you, but won't apply their current sale to the price of the boot? That's kinda crappy.

It's a model they don't carry, so the sale price doesnt apply. Well, they lost a sale. I wanted a 120 flex and the model they have is a 110. I price policed it on line and the price they quoted me is the same on line, but I only spent a few minutes looking. The search continues. I'd prefer to unload the gift card since I don't need anything else.