Looking for park crew at CBK for the 2014-2015 season, check it out!

skier150

So we did some work at trying to get CBK back up to decent again last season.  The comments are that we are heading in the right direction at least.  However, we do need some quality park crew members to join the team this season.  We really want to keep improving the park on a regular basis, and park crew has a lot to do with that.  It does not matter if you ski or board, but you should be able to hit all the features we have setup on a daily basis.  You do not have to have previous experience, but it is preferred... landscaping experience is a good one, or if you just have a complete dedication to the park.

What I would like to do is to have anyone who is interested contact me here, and then we can setup a pre-season session at Park 1260 to talk about what we want to do this season.

Haha maybe if Bear doesn't want me back this year.  That's a bit farther of a drive though.  If I lived 10 minutes from you guys I'd be all over this.   You still river guiding??? Cause I might be calling you this spring, I wanna spend at least one summer of my life guiding on the lehigh.  Maybe I'll make it up to a Park1260 jam this year some time.

Haha maybe if Bear doesn't want me back this year.  That's a bit farther of a drive though.  If I lived 10 minutes from you guys I'd be all over this.   You still river guiding??? Cause I might be calling you this spring, I wanna spend at least one summer of my life guiding on the lehigh.  Maybe I'll make it up to a Park1260 jam this year some time.

Well, keep me posted if you find that you are interested at some point.  I totally understand the drive!  I am not guiding any more, I have been spending the summers at Park 1260 for the most part.  But you should definitely give it a try, it is a great way to spend a summer.  Hope to see you out here again sometime.