PSA ebates giving back 16% today on many stores

larrytbull

Ebates is having a 1 day special 16% ebate on many stores including backcountry.com

Backcountry is also having some huge sales on snowboarding/ski equiptment

for example  many flow boots and bindings (snowboarding) are at approx 45% discount add to that a 16% rebate on total order.

there are 150 other stores participating  so check others out as well, if you have had your eye on new gear for next season

• Like 1

What's an ebate??? I don't usually mess with mail in rebates. I had one for my contacts for $40 but it involved filling out a form, mailing it in and waiting 45-60 days.

ebates is a site that if you go there first then they link you to the shopping site you would normally got to to buy things, they give you an auto rebate in the form of a check or paypal transfer quarterly

They also have a plug in for chrome and firefox browser that will auto alert you fi the site you are shopping on has a rebate

it works pretty good, so far I have gotten about $400 back on purchases I would have made any way

the % varies by store, and sometimes daily

I also recommend active Junky which does same thing, but for outdoor shops only.  thier payout is usually better that ebates, but today's 16%  from ebates is much better than ActiveJunky .

its all automated, and after sign up that is all you have to do, but shop

nothing to send in... just have to wait till end of quarter to get money

Edited by larrytbull