Snowmaking? More Like Dream Making at Jack Frost.

weedreimer

Who's in charge of the FB page. I was sad to see no updates today on FB

I run the JFBB Facebook and other social outlets. I work with our Terrain Director at Boulder on their social. It's a ribbon out there and being on the hill most of the morning through rain hasn't made photos easy.

Nice when heather was at Jack Frost/BB she was really good to the PASRs even made us a banner.

But seriously at 8am y'all should have updated FB page...and more throughout the day with riders and skiers enjoying the park. I'm a marketing guy myself.

How wide would you say the ribbon is?

Nice when heather was at Jack Frost/BB she was really good to the PASRs even made us a banner.

Heather is still here, she's head of Marketing still. PASR is a whole learning curve on my end. Not much was passed down to me on info about it but willing to learn and help as much as I can. 

It's not much wider than the cat in most spots.

Edited by weedreimer

Heather is still here, she's head of Marketing still. PASR is a whole learning curve on my end. Not much was passed down to me on info about it but willing to learn and help as much as I can. 

It's not much wider than the cat in most spots.

Thanks for the info. PoconoOceanCity should be posting pictures soon. I wish I could have been up there for real time updates.

Thanks for the info. PoconoOceanCity should be posting pictures soon. I wish I could have been up there for real time updates.

Weird morning to say the least. Had to round up guys to get some features in, deal with rain, and lower than expected people. The trail is interesting to say the least, quick drops, bumps, and fast.

Weird morning to say the least. Had to round up guys to get some features in, deal with rain, and lower than expected people. The trail is interesting to say the least, quick drops, bumps, and fast.

Wow sounds spicy. If you guys were better with updating your FB could prob get more people. If people wake up and see JF is open they will prob be more likely to go. Your update yesterday was good but I don't remember seeing pictures and xmas is a slow day on the book.

Be happy as fuck weed, you work for the only open pocono resort.

Thanks Weed let PASR know about tomorrow cause some are contemplating a trip tomorrow.

Will do! I'm heading back out on hill now. I'll be sure to post todays update as well as what our plan is tomorrow. 

• Like 2

We'll be OPEN tomorrow tentatively with the same details as today. I'll post the few park shots I have but other than that it was not photo worthy by any means. We will be grooming it as much as we can in the morning but it rides fast and fun. Quick turns, drops, and bumps. Plans for some other park features as well, all of which are out of the way and the count will be 2-4 features total.

post-13009-0-67709200-1451169622_thumb.jpg

post-13009-0-79570100-1451169642_thumb.jpg

• Like 2