Saturday 2/27/16...nice snow..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun session at blue mountain the true mountain. I left my apartment at 650am and it was in the mid 20s. Stopped at McDonald's for sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin, hash brown and apple juice box. Arrived at Blue at 725am and some douchebag was in atomic Jeffs spot. It was VTMark and his buddy. In the house were Toast, atomic Jeff, Indiggio, MBike bike, JFDan, Ryan, KevinThomas and many others. First civilian chair and first run on challenge was nice groomed hardpack. Razors was closed due to the Pennsylvania state junior racing.

Second run on nightmare to dreamweaver was smooth and a little snow due to some sticky fresh blown snow...I really liked switchback, it was a little dark and not to crowded the only annoying run was when patroller concussion Ted was in front of me and he's such a trail whore that I didn't bother to pass him until near the end. Main Street had nice bumps on Barneys..some chalk some slickness and they grew. I skied them at least four times and lower Main Street wasn't bad.

At 10:10am after 14 runs I went into the lot for some beers...then around noon was still in lot and indiggios friend got the spot next to mine and grilled up some Brats. He kindly offered me one and some spicy pickles which were top notch. Fueled by some fat and salt and carbs and beer hit the slopes again with VTMark and his pal. Did a Burma run three nightmare dreamweaver a which was sticky chalky snow not really spring snow and also Barneys bumps. Crowds had increased and the wait for the 6 pack and quad was about 5 minutes or so. Took 70 minutes to do five runs the. Peaches out a little after 2pm. Was a solid session nice 20k of vert, beers, brat, sun and nice snow. See everybody tomorrow for some warm weather and fast snow and slow snow.