3/9...Razors was lit!!!! Private mountain.

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun night session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Arrived at the lower lot around 645pm and the temperature was 50 degrees. Root, JLaw and MBike Mike were in the house. Matt edge was also there but didn't see him till the lot. Razors edge was the run of the night. I ended up skiing one Main Street which had some nice snow upper right and lower was thick slow spring snow..switchback was ok and Sidewinder was pretty rough but the ten runs I skied on razors were all super nice fast but soft snow and with the temperatures staying in the 40s it didn't setup. The run was a little spicier as the last headwall was closed where they are gonna have the bump competition this weekend so skied through the dark onto the falls to homestretch. Heck of a run...

Winds were fierce and beers were cold..13 runs from 7-9 was as good as it gets as there were no buses and only about 40 people there. With the snow setting up along with the potential for three snow events in the next week Blue mountains future looks so bright it needs to wear shades!!!

• Like 5