Got the season pass

volklyokel

Stopped by the Roundtop offices yesterday and the folks were very helpful in allowing me to get my pass during a part of the day when the sign out front said they wouldn't be giving passes. The sign said after 3:00pm on Fridays and I arrived at 1:00pm. Also I met the new general manager while I was there and he's hoping for a banner year.

As always, a season pass entitles use of Liberty Mtn and Whitetail. Roundtop offers a "mountains of distinction" discount too. Ski weekdays, non-holidays for 50% off and $10 off on weekends and holidays at:

Shawnee Peak, Maine

Jimmy Peak and Waschusetts, Massachusetts

Crystal Mountain, Michigan

Mount Sunapee, NH

Bristol Mtn and Holiday Valley, NY

Seven Springs, PA

Jay Peak & Okemo, VT

Wintergreen, VA

New at Roundtop - paved parking lots down on the resort level (complete with fancy striping, but once we get all the snow we hopefully will get, we won't see those stripes until May). I'll bet the hilltop lots are still gravel, but I didn't go up to check. Also, a new storage shed for the grooming cats and lots of stuff that is "behind the scenes," but is integral to running a good operation. Some new tower guns too. $700K invested this season.

Last year, I started my season on December 17th. Lets hope for a similar starting date. See you then

VolklYokel

Thanks for all the info Vokyl.. I understand the new GM's last name is WOLF? He worked his way up through the various postions at ski resorts. Roundtop continues to progress... Great news, excellent post! Thanks again!

ron hawks is the new gm's name

Thanks, Joe. All I had gotten was the "Ron" part. When I introduced myself, I asked, "Are you on the staff here?" And he replied something like, "yeah, they let me do a few things around here." Very low keyed. The ladies in the office giggled. But I did tell him that the grooming team was top-notch last year. He seemed pleased to hear that. VY