Selling A New Board...

roundtop03

If you have new equipment and a shop that you are going to buy those skis from and the board is priced to sell at a good value, why not see if that shop will do a consignment thing for you.

I had 2 brand new sets of junior race skis that wouldn't/couldn't sell for 8 months. I happened to drop them off at ski shop so that some people that were interested in, but couldn't keep a meeting date, could look at them.

Guess what? They both sold within one day - to the wrong people!! Fortunatly I was able to get two more pair exactly the same from my shop to appease the people that originally wanted them.

What make of twins are you looking at?

thats a really good idea!!!! i think i will have to call around and check if they will......as far as companies go...im not picky....i have a pair of head madtrix right now size 172...kind of heavy and i want to go a little bigger....i used to have beat line 1260's which were light and not very good at all mtn....i think im looking for something more along the line of k2 or rossingol...but i need something around the 176 mark

oh by the way....what shop did you sell them at

thats a really good idea!!!! i think i will have to call around and check if they will......as far as companies go...im not picky....i have a pair of head madtrix right now size 172...kind of heavy and i want to go a little bigger....i used to have beat line 1260's which were light and not very good at all mtn....i think im looking for something more along the line of k2 or rossingol...but i need something around the 176 mark

oh by the way....what shop did you sell them at

I think he Sold them at the Loft near CB.

I think he Sold them at the Loft near CB.

Correct, the Loft has an area in their rental shop dedicated to consignment sales. That is unusual in my eyes, then again maybe I never noticed that other shops may have the same program. Maybe ED's over at RT? I know they are real progressive and supportive to the freestyle sport.

• 2 weeks later...

I know i have posted this before, but ive decided that if i cannot sell both my board and bindings to the same person...ill sell them separately....ill sell the 2004/2005 Brand New Forum JP Walker for 315 and then brand new 2005/2006 Burton Customs for 130...the customs sell for 140 in store plus tax...they are brand new...