Hunter Nov. 27th

skidude

So I took some runs at hunter today....(posts about the other days are coming, but probably tomorrow or tuseday)...

Anyway we had 2 $20 off thingers for there, so the tickets were 20 for me and 25 for mum (insted of 40/45).

They pretty much had 3 runs from the top open, which wasn't too bad. Everything was pretty busy (but it was busy at stratton and mt. snow the days before too, just not enough open trails).

The snow wasn't bad...Most people would have liked it (a little too soft for me :huh: ) but you could still hold a pretty good edge for most of the day, so it was fine.

The only real complaint I have is one of the lifties smoking at the top of the quad threw her ciggarret butt on the unloading ramp right before I got off (and right infront of me)....Didn't seem very nice of her.

(Don't worry DMC, if you look around you can see me hating on all lifties that smoke around me, not just the ones at hutner)

And the quad stopped for about 15 minutes for some type of mechanical difficulties, then it was powered up on the backup generator (I think)...After everyone was off they reopened it about 10 minutes later.

I had a blast at Hunter. The snow was awesome, and the lines moved nicely. Hellgate was in great shape and the Racerchicks ex 3V' equipe's were a dream. Plus the 'dude was about 2 minutes ahead of me, so I got to watch his runs down Hellgate's headwall. No DMC, but otherwise, it was my best day there ever.

I was up there too. Not bad conditions but they could have had more rails setup. Got a little boring by the end of the day. All in all not a bad first day on the season.

BTW anyone else hit major traffic on 87 on there way home, that sucked more than getting stuck on the lift.

I was up there too. Not bad conditions but they could have had more rails setup. Got a little boring by the end of the day. All in all not a bad first day on the season.

BTW anyone else hit major traffic on 87 on there way home, that sucked more than getting stuck on the lift.

We were in and out of traffic...Actully I fell asleep (mum was driving) when we were in traffic, woke up a little while later, we were out, and then fell back asleep til we got to 84 (drove down past CB to avoid the NJ turnpike...)

Yeah we jumped off onto 84 and headed down 209 - 87 sucked big time from Bellayre sunday night.