Rail Jam up at CREEK

stevePSSC

Well creek opens the tenth.. ill be there opening day at 8:00 for the seasons pass opening.. haha yes!

anywho this is right off Creeks site.. they arent sure where or at what time its gonna be but its on the 17th

Rome Jibulation

Saturday, December 17th

Time: To Be Determined Location: To Be Determined

Rome's Pre-season Jibulation is an early season jib contest that's open to everyone. The first half of the event is a jam format, followed by a contest for the top performing riders. There will be food for everyone, prizes for the winners, as well as a product toss with lots of free Rome schwag. :woot

once they post a time and place ill post it on here then..

untill then who wants to join me up at creek on the 17th.. i think the whole PASR team should go up

Well creek opens the tenth.. ill be there opening day at 8:00 for the seasons pass opening.. haha yes!

anywho this is right off Creeks site.. they arent sure where or at what time its gonna be but its on the 17th

Rome Jibulation

Saturday, December 17th

Time: To Be Determined Location: To Be Determined

Rome's Pre-season Jibulation is an early season jib contest that's open to everyone. The first half of the event is a jam format, followed by a contest for the top performing riders. There will be food for everyone, prizes for the winners, as well as a product toss with lots of free Rome schwag. :woot

once they post a time and place ill post it on here then..

untill then who wants to join me up at creek on the 17th.. i think the whole PASR team should go up

Its at creek so Im def there, il be up there at 7:59!

AFAIK its just a jam format, i'd say go for it. the only stickler is its sponsored by Rome but seriously if you show up and your throwing down no one will care. Skiers at MC rip more than boarders most of hte time anyway, honestly I've seen 5 or 6 skiers get the rollercoaster rail and i've never seen a boarder get it. Not to mention we have skiers flipping in the pipe and spinning 5's and you never really see snowboarders doing more than grabs in there, although skiing a pipe is way easier so its not a fair comparison

its put on by rome snowboards

the jibulation contest series is all over the country

snowboards only

yupp just found that out the other day.. sorry steeze

im looking into goin up with a friend who has a huge van so if anyone wants to go up let me know maybe we can arrange something

• 4 weeks later...